Cbz40 Game Day Thread | New York Giants 22 at Dallas Cowboys 34 | 4th QUARTER

Soth

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4302505 said:
CB is definitely a must in the 1st two rounds this April. Newman is done and Jenkins can't stay healthy. Scandrick is too inconsistent

Agreed. I now think the secondary is the area that needs the biggest overhaul.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
ANTHONYSCOTT;4302510 said:
I have to say it Felix is running very hard tonight! What the hell's got into him?

Seeing Tony Fiammettas butt in front of him makes him excited and helps him run better

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
man Felix looks great out there

never loss faith in this guy. I hope Murray isnt out too long

we have a nice 1-2 punch coming

slomoxn

Reaction score
fweegy;4302424 said:
You people have been blaming the DC around here forever. Why could Zimmer coach D before and after he was here. Why could Parcells coach D before and after he was here. Why could Wade coach D before and after he was here. Why could Rob coach D before and will after he leaves???? Have any of you ever just thought that maybe, just maybe THE PLAYERS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ding ding ding ding, THAT is the correct answer, no one remembers parcell saying some of the players were not smart enough to run the defense how he wants. Garrett is trying for smart and workman like players not so another year or two and I think they will have what they want.

As far as toughness??? This team is like a group of businessman, they don't carry a lunch pail they all have briefcases. Lee and hopefully Carter in the middle will bring back a hardhitting workman like LB core.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Now, no rb in the backfield....we got DOWN THERE by rushing the ball...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3 wides shotgun

Romo now in an empty set - back, all day pass nearly intercepted by Canty. Flag down on Defense, automatic first down for illegal contact.