Cbz40 Game Day Thread | New York Giants 22 at Dallas Cowboys 34 | 4th QUARTER

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Don Corleone;4303337 said:
If you don't think they selectively call penalties to keep the games close during primetime, you're kidding yourself.

That's why I'd rather play at 12 noon. Keeping primtime games close is a ratings bonanza for the NFL, and I have a feeling the refs are told to do what they can to keep the game close.
This is absolutely true, refs do throw flags to keep games close........

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don Corleone;4303337 said:
If you don't think they selectively call penalties to keep the games close during primetime, you're kidding yourself.

That's why I'd rather play at 12 noon. Keeping primtime games close is a ratings bonanza for the NFL, and I have a feeling the refs are told to do what they can to keep the game close.

Oh definitely.

Whenever we fail, I know it's probably because of the refs and how they hate us.

popp1234

Reaction score
kristie;4303321 said:
bailey comes through again.

Actually, this tells me a lot about Bailey. I did not hit the game winner last week, but he is showing the mental strength to bounce back tonight...hopefully it wont come down to a final FG.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
JonJon;4303338 said:
All of you that are complaining about Dez really need to watch and learn what is going on in the game.

Yep. He's not getting ipen....whether it's on him or just good coverage can be debated.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
unsportsmanlikeconduct;4303334 said:
I don't see how the Dallas fanbase can let the ref's out of the stadium without kicking their *****..........:D

Those guys are going to be like the Allstate refs in the commercial. :D

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
JonJon;4303338 said:
All of you that are complaining about Dez really need to watch and learn what is going on in the game.

Alright.

Here goes.

I'm going to watch...and learn!

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;4303328 said:
I don't think they hate us, but they are doing a horrible job tonight.

Agreed, my problem is not the bias that some believe exists but the inconsistency. The Giants havent been called for a bunch of key holds tonight.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

2 TE set - Manning changes play - Manning quick drop back food pass Scandrick broke it up.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JonJon;4303338 said:

No. You need to learn.

Of course he's being double teamed. Of course he's being schemed against. Do you think Michael Irvin didn't deal with these things on a weekly basis? How many 0-fer halves did he have in his career?

You don't allow any defense to take away your main weapon. Can't happen.