Cbz40 Game Day Thread | New York Giants 22 at Dallas Cowboys 34 | 4th QUARTER

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;4303420 said:
They already placed him on Injured reserve, which I thought was a poor move, unless his was so severe that he would be out till end of season. I guess we don't know that or its not public.

This absolutely kills Cowboys depth
didn't know he was on IR, just saw that he was inactive b/c of a hammy on the injury report.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Rob Ryan didn't design a play to leave a receiver all alone in the middle of the field.

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
if Ryan was that good, he would have gotten a head coach job during his Raider days, even his Browns days, as the season goes, I doubt Ryan more and more

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Nothing's gonna change. Rob Ryan's had all season to watch these miscues but they still happen just as much as they did in week 1.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
We look stupid and amateurish when we blitz..we keep getting caught on the area behind the d-line..there seem no one to cover

:cool:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
The kick is from the 20- received at the 6, Ogletree runs into the pile to the 31.

cowfan

Reaction score
I'm sure someone will start a "I hate Rob Ryan" thread.

Defense seemed totally confused on a few plays that drive.

Let's go offense.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Jimz31;4303544 said:
But an all out blitz shouldn't be executed, with two receivers out there. Church should have known better...or at least someone should have told him or somebody not to blitz.

He's gotta see that. We had ONE WR covered and no help. He's gotta adjust to that.

Same principle applies to WR's when facing a blitz....alter it.
Blitzes are genius when they work, sorry when they don't.

popp1234

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;4303539 said:
This team is ********.

It's 2nd and 22 and they give up 18 because they bite on a pump on a short slant.

Then 3rd and 4 and they don't even cover someone.

This is just the stupidity of the players.

I agree. In my 35 years of watching and playing football, I have not seen such a STUPID bunch of football guys gathered on one field!