Cbz40 Post Game Thread | Dallas Cowboys 10 Denver Broncos 17 FINAL

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Isn't it stupid how these players are in year 3 of the Phillips 3-4 defense he he has to dumb it down to Parcells standards. now living in NY I see Rex Ryan bring in a brand new version(the hardest to learn imo) and his defense is ballin. they lost today due to Mark Sanchez's "welcome to the NFL rookie" game but they held the Saints offense to 1 td today. they have allowed 3 tds in 4 games this season.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Darkhound;2990616 said:
The sad thing is that, after the last 3 years of seeing the game and this team with just no peronality, and some of us finally getting tired... some people here call us trolls.

I guess what I should be saying is the following:

Romo i legit, he has shown tremendous success in the past and I am sure he is making all the required adjustments for our team. He is as real as the best QBs out there. I have no douse in my mind that with him we are always in a position to win.

Wade, has has a very long career in the NFL, he is experienced and give him a few more games and we will be fine. Relax guys..... it is early in the season and we will be fine!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!

I will make a prediction NOW

We will win our first playoff game in the 2011 season!
:muttley:

HomeOfLegends;2990764 said:
I can never imagine becoming fine with losing........

You know, I'm starting to become suspicious of some of the posters on this board in regards to who are real fans and who are posers, and the posers are not the ones "complaining."

Darkhound

Reaction score
JonJon;2991927 said:
:muttley:

You know, I'm starting to become suspicious of some of the posters on this board in regards to who are real fans and who are posers, and the posers are not the ones "complaining."

You find this funny dude?
Keep being a fanboy and support the mediocre team!

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Look on the bright side fellas, at least Jason "Tecmo Bowl" Garrett has just about killed any chance of being our next head coach with this ball control crap he came up with.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Darkhound;2992016 said:
You find this funny dude?
Keep being a fanboy and support the mediocre team!

no "fan boy" here...you mis-understood..I was laughing at your sarcasm....it was put together well. I am in agreement with you.

Darkhound

Reaction score
My apologies then dude! The thing is, there are some people here that do not seem to like when we bash or talk bad about our team, hence calling you a troll, or whatever.

So to avoid that

ROMO IS AWEOSME!!!! He will wins superbowls HE HAS SO MUCH TALENT that nobody can coach him!

Yeah... it is NORMAL very normal... that rookies like Flacoo and Sanchez are developing faster!!! Totally normal!

I am a ****** for being so harsh on romo. Let's wait 3 more seasons!!! I still believe in him.

The saddest thing of all is that he will indeed play good games, because he is not a terrible QB. And that will make some people still support him.

I have seen what I needed to see to realized that this guy will just be average at best.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Bach;2990965 said:
You want to evaluate the number of playoff wins we've had the last 13 years and the primary constant over that time?

That's pretty easy to do. Now, do you want to understand why that's the case, or do you want to just make up stuff about what really happened?

I'll choose the former every time, other fans obviously can do nothing but the latter.

Darkhound

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2992051 said:
Look on the bright side fellas, at least Jason "Tecmo Bowl" Garrett has just about killed any chance of being our next head coach with this ball control crap he came up with.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Wait wait... that's it!!!!!!! Why didnt we thought of this earlier!! Let's mail him "Super tecmo bowl 16 bit powaaaaaa!!! I am sure this will help garret! Ill even mail him my copy of Joe Montana's Footbal!

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Rampage;2990994 said:
haha! stats are the only thing you deal with trying to make these players and this team look better than what they really are.

No, I deal with the truth about what this team and its players are, whether they're good, bad or mediocre. The stats are just one way of making that judgment.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
bbgun;2991040 said:
Baloney. You've spent far more time spewing venom at fellow fans compared to the team itself (this despite the fact that the fans had no control over today's outcome).

More like I corrected one fan's made up garbage, then had to defend myself against a flood of personal attacks from people like you. And I have yet to spew any venom.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Bach;2991010 said:
Didn't you know? They don't keep score, they keep stats.

The score is a stat. Wins and losses are stats.

The anti-stat crowd just doesn't want the truth to get in the way of their opinions, rather than basing their opinions on the truth.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2992129 said:
The score is a stat. Wins and losses are stats.

The anti-stat crowd just doesn't want the truth to get in the way of their opinions, rather than basing their opinions on the truth.

lol, you are the alex jones of cowboys fans. keep bringing us the troooooof.

chuffly

Reaction score
Darkhound;2992075 said:
My apologies then dude! The thing is, there are some people here that do not seem to like when we bash or talk bad about our team, hence calling you a troll, or whatever.

So to avoid that

ROMO IS AWEOSME!!!! He will wins superbowls HE HAS SO MUCH TALENT that nobody can coach him!

Yeah... it is NORMAL very normal... that rookies like Flacoo and Sanchez are developing faster!!! Totally normal!

I am a ****** for being so harsh on romo. Let's wait 3 more seasons!!! I still believe in him.

The saddest thing of all is that he will indeed play good games, because he is not a terrible QB. And that will make some people still support him.

I have seen what I needed to see to realized that this guy will just be average at best.

Uh both those guys you mentioned lost today in big games. Sanchez had four turnovers too.

But I'm probably just being a homer pointing that out.

Darkhound

Reaction score
Dude... of course.. Flacco and Sanchez lost their games. I know, but they are rookies, well flaco is in his second year, but they both still look much better than romo.

chuffly

Reaction score
Darkhound;2992155 said:
Dude... of course.. Flacco and Sanchez lost their games. I know, but they are rookies, well flaco is in his second year, but they both still look much better than romo.

Romo in his second year looked much better than Romo right now. How do you know that their fates won't flip-flop again?

I do find it funny that some of the same people who are saying Romo needs to be cut are then holding a glorified busdriver like Sanchez as the standard.

khiladi

Reaction score
Flacco looks better, because he has an OC that knows how to groom his QB. Jason Garrett sucks, plain and simple. The guy was never a good football player and his greatest game was against GB, Thanksgiving when he just chucked the ball up long and let his receivers come down with it.

Darkhound

Reaction score
So both of you actually still think that ROMO is for real and that he will lead us to greatness?

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2992051 said:

I wish I was as confident in that as you are.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Rampage;2991894 said:
Isn't it stupid how these players are in year 3 of the Phillips 3-4 defense he he has to dumb it down to Parcells standards. now living in NY I see Rex Ryan bring in a brand new version(the hardest to learn imo) and his defense is ballin. they lost today due to Mark Sanchez's "welcome to the NFL rookie" game but they held the Saints offense to 1 td today. they have allowed 3 tds in 4 games this season.

Against a couple really quality opponents as well. Rex Ryan has his team, with what should be less talent, believing. Unfortunately we don't have that in a coach and I fear we probably won't ever have it again as long as Jerry calls the shots.

Rampage;2992132 said:
we only had 8 rushes in the 2nd half.

Which is, once again, one of the biggest issues of this offense. Especially in these tight games like this. Our defense spends the entire time on the field cause we go with pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, so that we have tons of 3 and outs and crap like that. Jason Garrett is a fool. I respect the heck out of what he did as our back up QB here back in the day, I respect the heck out of Hostile and I know he loves the guy but the guy is a terrible, terrible, terrible play caller.