Cbz40 Preseason Game Day Thread | 2nd QTR | Cowboys 6 Bengals 0 [Hall Of Fame Game]

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;3487310 said:
That's the thing though. If you're going to evaluate a QB doing perfect in perfect situations then you're bound to fail. The downfall of the boys a couple of years ago was that Brad Johnson did really well in practice and when we need him to win a couple of games he was garbz.
So tell me, how exactly are you supposed to evaluate a QB who has guys coming at him untouched?

And Brad Johnson looked terrible in practice. Anyone who was over at Oxnard a few years ago knew he was finished then.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 5

Sorry, eating pizza.

screen broken up. incomplete

utrunner07

Reaction score
I tell you what as good of a deal as we got with the Walker trade, we have paid back the football karma with the Galloway and Williams trades, that and some.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Punt from the end zone - Punt is to the 40 bounces back, and Gordon is hit late looks like.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
JBell523;3487330 said:
So tell me, how exactly are you supposed to evaluate a QB who has guys coming at him untouched?

And Brad Johnson looked terrible in practice. Anyone who was over at Oxnard a few years ago knew he was finished then.

See if he stands in the pocket takes the hit and deliver the ball. Or see if he can elude the pressure and either A throw the ball away or B get it to a check down.

fannypack

Sweet Squirrel
Reaction score
I can see these "Blow to the head" penalties really screwing some drives or games up this year.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Whats the deal with the Bengals???That's at least the 3rd legitimate late hit already!!!

Ware2010

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;3487338 said:
See if he stands in the pocket takes the hit and deliver the ball. Or see if he can elude the pressure and either A throw the ball away or B get it to a check down.

Brad Johnson's arm was shot. That was a joke.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gibril Wilson, ex-New York Giant, delivers the late hit on a Dallas Cowboy laying face down after falling down and getting touched.

Shocking.

Not.

Ware2010

Reaction score
I bet Ron Winters wishes Romo was still in the game so he could get him KILLED.