Cbz40 Preseason Game Day Thread | 2nd QTR | Cowboys 6 Bengals 0 [Hall Of Fame Game]

Ware2010

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;3487509 said:
Why do they let players with knee injuries walk on it? I don't get it. Can anyone explain this to me ?

To make it worse.

fannypack

Sweet Squirrel
Reaction score
Why do they let players with knee injuries walk on it? I don't get it. Can anyone explain this to me ?
They don't walk on their knee they walk on their foot. Makes perfect sense to me.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Clove;3487505 said:
hand off, hit in the back field. no gain

3rd a down,

pass caught, short of the 1st down.
Got in here late. Good to see your play-by-play again Clove. You always do a great job:bow:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Carson's probably excited to have Jordan Shipley because he looks like a guy he could talk to. Chad and Whosyomama are/were jerks.

CoolNClutch

Reaction score
At least he's walking under his own power. Hopefully just a precautionary measure by holding him out for the rest of the game.

Woods

Reaction score

could be because Phillips didn't think it was too serious and the cowboys just wanted to take precautionary measures taking him to the locker room.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
theebs;3487501 said:
UPDATE on John Phillips.

Out for game. its his right knee and he walked into the dressing room by himself.

not good.

Oh boy. Probably headed for an MRI. Hopefully it's nothing but if there is an injury hopefully it's an MCL injury and NOT an ACL.

Springfield Cowboys

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3487517 said:
Carson's probably excited to have Jordan Shipley because he looks like a guy he could talk to. Chad and Whosyomama are/were jerks.

Palmer is definitely the Marilyn Munster of that bunch.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
JohnsKey19;3487497 said:
Why did it take Roy L Williams so long to lose weight??? He actually looked pretty agile out there.

Yea he lost some eight he looked different as well....as a matter of fact both Roy's look slimmer

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
DWhite Fan;3487514 said:
Got in here late. Good to see your play-by-play again Clove. You always do a great job:bow:
Thanks my friend

Play fake bootleg pass to Holley connected for a 1st down. McGee

2nd play

McGee back quick drop pass slightly broken up.