Cbz40 Preseason Game Day Thread | 4th QTR | Dallas Cowboys 16 Cincinnati Bengals 7

jswalker1981

Fact > Your Opinion
Reaction score
Cowboys22;3488081 said:
49 yards but it wouldn't have been good from 19. He pulled it pretty bad. A few of the short ones and the extra point looked pulled as well.

It's like when he kicks from the right hashmark, the kicks are perfect. But as he moves to the left, he doesn't adjust the aim over.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3488078 said:
forty-nine.

SDogo. Calm down, bro.

Sorry man but in a year where we have such a talented team, SB in our house and expectations so high I cant believe Jerry is comfortable going into the season with David as the kicker.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 11

Back pass is high and juggled going out of bounds so incomplete Palmer.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
So he made 3 chip shots and missed one from 49 yards......

Live ammo is different than training camp .. we will see how this unfolds....

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 11

3 wides, Palmer late pressure pass caught on the sideline, complete. Want to see a replay on that one. it was close.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
AKATheRake;3488090 said:
We need a real kicker. Buehler is too raw. I'd trade for a solid one if I could because I don't know of any clutch ones on the waiver wire heap. Use Hurd as trade bait. lol!
We'll look at whoever loses the Texans kicking battle, Neil Rackers or Kris Brown, I think.

But hopefully Buehler turns it around.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
windward;3488108 said:
We'll look at whoever loses the Texans kicking battle, Neil Rackers or Kris Brown, I think.

Good call

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
It's the one with the old rich guy married to the hote blonde with the Cowboys and Commanders.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
The Rawhide Kid;3488112 said:
I think it's the NFL Ticket one about the Cowboys and Commanders with the woman who is married to an old rich guy.

is she supposed to be a gold digger ?