Cbz40 Preseason Game Day Thread | 4th QTR | Dallas Cowboys 16 Cincinnati Bengals 7

CoolNClutch

Reaction score
Buehler is still a project. This isn't even like Nick Folk during his rookie year, he was already a proven college kicker. Buehler was raw in college and he's still raw now. We don't have time to develop a project kicker on a contending team.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
They've got to get him kicking outside. He hooked the hell out of the 49 harder and damn near shanked another much shorter one. I am not impressed with has work today.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Prossman;3487823 said:
lets not throw him under the bus yet

I said after he made the 34 yarder that it "wasn't exactly a vote of confidence" the way he kicked the ball.

He's looked awful tonight.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
False start -

2nd and 10

Palmer back pressure hit sacked. Octavian and others.

Undisputed

Reaction score
CoolNClutch;3487851 said:
Buehler is still a project. This isn't even like Nick Folk during his rookie year, he was already a proven college kicker. Buehler was raw in college and he's still raw now. We don't have time to develop a project kicker on a contending team.

:hammer:
I was about to post something similar.

We have a great shot to win a Superbowl. We can't afford to have a kicker who is learning on the job. And we shouldn't wait for Buehler to start missing kicks in the regular season before we take action.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 15

shotgun - Palmer back, no pressure pass caught way short of the 1st down.