CBZone Mock: How About a Trade?

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Those GMs that are wanting to move up or down..........You may make your offers on this thread.

Remember We will begin at 12 Noon Eastern Time. In the first round there is a 3 hr. time limit between picks. Of course it would be to everyones benefit if they did not take the entire 3 hrs. to make their selection.

We will notify you when the team selecting two spots in front of you is on the clock.

Remember to give Avery and myself a prioritized list of 3 players in case you cannot be online at the time of your selection.

This is the April 9, (tomorrows) Mock Draft

k19

Reaction score
Thanks Pops :D

Chicago looking to move down from 3.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
This should receive a sticky in a few minutes.

gollum

Reaction score
I'm not too sure I like the idea of a thread to lay your cards down so that every other owner can see your offer(s). Seems to take away some of the intrigue and cat and mouse games. To me, if you want to move up or down in the draft, simply private message the individual with whom you'd like to try and make a trade with. That way, you get more of a sense of realism in the draft...just my opinion. There could always be conversation in the chat if anyone wants real time banter.

ghettogandhi

Reaction score
Im interested in moves up and down-picking w gunter 504 w the skins

anyone interested

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Well you know how it is......it's heck if you do and it's heck if you dont. lol

You could also do transactions via PM...... :)

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Just like the real draft...
Everyone wants to trade DOWN...
and no takers.

gollum

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Well you know how it is......it's heck if you do and it's heck if you dont. lol

You could also do transactions via PM...... :)

Oh Cbz...I think you and Avery are doing a great job! I think this thread will be a good starting place for trade talks to begin. It will let you know who wants to move down...LMAO :D

Anyone wanting to move up will have a directory at their fingertips by the end of the night.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
gollum said:
Oh Cbz...I think you and Avery are doing a great job! I think this thread will be a good starting place for trade talks to begin. It will let you know who wants to move down...LMAO :D

Anyone wanting to move up will have a directory at their fingertips by the end of the night.

Thank you Sir. We are doing our best.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
This probably should come as no surprise, but Dallas is also entertaining tradedowns (specifically at #20, possibly at #11).

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
I can tell already that this year's (official) NFL draft is gonna take FOREVER! Everyone is looking to trade down and the phones in the War Rooms are gonna be going crazy with trade offers.

Get your VOIP here :p:

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
SALADIN said:
I can tell already that this year's (official) NFL draft is gonna take FOREVER! Everyone is looking to trade down and the phones in the War Rooms are gonna be going crazy with trade offers.

Get your VOIP here :p:

I agree. Trades will no doubt extend the draft though I think people are unwilling to move up. With this draft being such a crapshoot and good players available outside of the top ten, I think everyone's sticking to their guns and seeing how the board unfolds.

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
St. Richard said:
I'm drafting for the Falcons. Anyone with an offer for Ron Mexico?!

:lmao2: :shades:
"I've got it."...... :blech:

ghettogandhi

Reaction score
St. Richard said:
I'm drafting for the Falcons. Anyone with an offer for Ron Mexico?!

:lmao2: :shades:

Gotta love little Ron Mexico- I heard he was looking for a "few good men"

anyone interested in getting on the Mexico train- destination herpe hell

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
Now that the first pick is a WR and Mike Williams is falling, anyone want to trade up to #2?