CD Lamb and the Larry Fitzgerald effect

Jarntt

Reaction score
The year arizona went to the Super Bowl was the greatest WR playoff performance I’ve ever seen. We need to stop with the notion that we are a running team. We are not. As simple as that. We are not.

We need to use our strengths in this tournament and let Lamb and Prescott cook. If we want to go where we want to go, Lamb has to a monster and I believe he is fully capable of doing so
So if CeeDee is Fitzgerald, who is our 89 catch and 11 TDs Boldin?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Bo Jackson
Emmitt Smith
Barry Sanders
Eric Dickerson
Would dominate even in today's game. The run to pass ratio is basically the same as today.
The 49ers and Ravens are the most likely the Super Bowl match up.

49ers are not a running team. Sorry.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Bo Jackson
Emmitt Smith
Barry Sanders
Eric Dickerson
Would dominate even in today's game. The run to pass ratio is basically the same as today.
The 49ers and Ravens are the most likely the Super Bowl match up.
Sorry but you just don’t understand what’s going on in todays league.

All of the rules benefit passing and it’s become a passing league because of that.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If you can’t run the ball in the playoffs, you could very easily find yourself in trouble fast
Not true.

It depends how your team is built.

The Cowboys won’t lose because of our run game.

If we lose it’s because our team can’t throw the ball which is what we are built to do.

We aren’t a running team.

Hardline

Reaction score
Sorry but you just don’t understand what’s going on in todays league.

All of the rules benefit passing and it’s become a passing league because of that.
I fully understand today's game. And the run/pass ratio is basically the same as it was 30-40 years ago. And the Cowboys have never won a Super Bowl without a great RB.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I fully understand today's game. And the run/pass ratio is basically the same as it was 30-40 years ago. And the Cowboys have never won a Super Bowl without a great RB.
What does this even mean? Because I’m looking at all the great backs from the past 10 years and none of them are SB champions….Chris Johnson? AP? Henry? Zeke? Saquon? Gurley? Leveon?