CD Lamb is overhyped, he is average

khiladi

Reaction score
One-read Dak has no clue how to spread the ball around.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
One-read Dak has no clue how to spread the ball around.

Cooper, Gallup, Schultz, Elliott, and Lamb all have more than 30 targets. Wilson has 17, Pollard has 10, Brown has 8.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Your obvious troll jobs are failing over and over and over.

khiladi

Reaction score
Cooper, Gallup, Schultz, Elliott, and Lamb all have more than 30 targets. Wilson has 17, Pollard has 10, Brown has 8.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You obvious troll jobs are failing over and over and over.

Wow, you finally countered one of my posts with actual numbers? Maybe just once you realized you had a credible counter, instead of crying about my personality?

Just to clarify, I’ll put it rhetorically. What does targets by ONE-READ Dak have to do with spreading the ball around?

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Wow, you finally countered one of my posts with actual numbers? Maybe just once you realized you had a credible counter, instead of crying about my personality?

Just to clarify, I’ll put it rhetorically. What does targets by one-read Dak have to do with spreading the ball around?

I'm sorry, is that even a serious question?

khiladi

Reaction score
I'm sorry, is that even a serious question?

Yes, especially since I used the word ONE-READ... Are you saying Schultz wasn’t the first progression on all those bootleg play fakes?

You know, like Jimmy Johnson said, Dak needs to be told where to throw it.. But I guess Moore is completely out of his league though..

khiladi

Reaction score
In year 1, Linehan basically utilized Beasley and Beasley caught over 100 passes and then teams just started doubling him and the GOAT Dak was flat-out garbage. Then, Dez became the scapegoat and they used to say they were forcing him to throw the ball. Then they created the “Dak-friendly” offense where he allegedly would spread the ball and Dak even said he didn’t need a number 1. Then Stephen Jones how to bail out the incompetent and yet Cooper, who basically Dak kept throwing to one single man coverage, meaning not spreading the ball around and then Beasley became the scapegoat goat.

DFWJC

Reaction score
giphy.gif