Reaction score
wow

nypalm.jpg

Last edited:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just thought he was 10 years old.
Yes, I think he actually believes what he post.

I don't think he is from the Risen school of making absurd statements that he knows are false purely for the purpose of getting other people into a frenzy.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't get the hype behind this guy, dude looked like average rookie who isn’t gonna make much impact. Instead of force feeding him, Dak needs to spread the ball around even more.
I do enjoy your threads.

You are amusing.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess I can enjoy them too if I pretend he is trolling everyone. It's difficult to imagine these are his real thoughts. Kind of like @Floatyworm
Yes, Floaty is not a troll per se. He really believes what he posts.

The difference is that Floaty seems to understand that we find him humorous.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
This post should win an award for the dumbest one of the century. CeeDee was universally regarded by the scouts as one of the best WRs in the entire draft. Yet, somehow, we still get this garbage. No wonder some are saying this fanbase is awful. This guy leads the losers of the pack! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
This post should win an award for the dumbest one of the century. CeeDee was universally regarded by the scouts as one of the best WRs in the entire draft. Yet, somehow, we still get this garbage. No wonder some are saying this fanbase is awful. This guy leads the losers of the pack! :rolleyes:
Click bait...

lukin2006

Reaction score
I don't get the hype behind this guy, dude looked like average rookie who isn’t gonna make much impact. Instead of force feeding him, Dak needs to spread the ball around even more.
Are you serious? The guys a rookie, he will get better and stronger...