Twitter: Cedrick Wilson will fill in for Gallup

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
This could actually either make or cost Gallup some money. If Wilson steps in and the O doesn't miss a best, then they will let Gallup walk in FA but may not have as many suitors or able to demand a big payday if a Wilson level WR can do the same type things... or the O can struggle and it raises his stock up a little.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Going to be interesting. Their 3 headed monster allows them to attack single coverage at will and Gallup is uncoverable on intermediate routes one on one. Amari is going to get more focused attention. Dak has a chance to make Wilson a lot of money this month.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Going to be interesting. Their 3 headed monster allows them to attack single coverage at will and Gallup is uncoverable on intermediate routes one on one. Amari is going to get more focused attention. Dak has a chance to make Wilson a lot of money this month.

They’ll be fine.

Gallup has a lot of his success because he gets great matchups.

Whoever plays his role is going to get favorable matchups and I have no doubt they can take advantage whether it’s Wilson or Brown.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Parsons should get some WR snaps. He’s faster than all of the other WR’s. I kid.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Some wanted Brown.

I like Brown, but he is niche guy to me. Good blocker, good route runner, but I dont think he is very fluid.

Wilson is a better fit for that spot. Skill wise he translates both inside and outside, which helps you move guys around. Whether or not he is good enough to do that in the top 3 remains to be seen. He played mostly in 4 WR sets last year