Cee Dee Lamb was gutless as they get today

Legend

Reaction score
But Dak is the problem. That's what 99% of everyone says around here. SMH

I've been saying the past 2 seasons, this team needs another legit #1 WR with size, speed and grit who fights to get open on every play. Plus, this Oline needs to get way better. You can put whoever one likes at QB, ...... if the Oline doesn't give your QB time in pass protection, if your WRs can't get open constantly and if you've got no run game, the same result is going to happen every time, especially during the playoffs.
Dak was 1-4 1 INT with 0 passing yards after the first quarter.

Dak has been outplayed by Purdy and Love in the playoffs.

Dak played like a first year player while Purdy and Love played like seasoned veterans.

Lutonio

Reaction score
Strahan shredded whiny little Amari Cooper junior pout face Lamb.

Said he quit - allowed himself to be locked down - didn’t fight thru it.

88 is a fraud

He’s no Drew Pearson - he’s not a warrior like Irvin .

He’s a soft millennial
Lamb was born in 1999. He’s Gen Z.

Us millennials are pushing 40 now.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I don’t think it’s fair to say Lamb was gutless.
We are all guessing, but I think the defense was confusing him. Dak seemed frustrated with him on a couple of plays and was questioning his route. Then Mike goes over to him, maybe to encourage him, maybe to say stay with me, I’m figuring out what they are doing too, or maybe telling him what they are showing vs doing….who knows, we are all guessing, but Lamb even looked surprised by a couple of passes that were on him.

I will say Dak and Mike looked confident in the discussions while Lamb looked shell shocked.

I‘m not letting anyone off the hook, but the way Dan Quinn had his defense playing today, we had no chance at victory no matter how anyone on the offense played. He had those guys laying back and giving GB QB and receivers a picnic, which also gave the running back a picnic. I was sickened by the alignments and play style throughout the game….thats all on Quinn.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Dak played like a first year player while Purdy and Love played like seasoned veterans.
Correct, but where were the open WRs? Where was the run game?

PS: Purdy hasn't played yet, so why bring him up?

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
He’s mentally broke down in front of the world. He’s got a fool for a QB and a meathead coach but he showed no fight today .

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don’t think it’s fair to say Lamb was gutless.
We are all guessing, but I think the defense was confusing him. Dak seemed frustrated with him on a couple of plays and was questioning his route. Then Mike goes over to him, maybe to encourage him, maybe to say stay with me, I’m figuring out what they are doing too, or maybe telling him what they are showing vs doing….who knows, we are all guessing, but Lamb even looked surprised by a couple of passes that were on him.

I will say Dak and Mike looked confident in the discussions while Lamb looked shell shocked.

I‘m not letting anyone off the hook, but the way Dan Quinn had his defense playing today, we had no chance at victory no matter how anyone on the offense played. He had those guys laying back and giving GB QB and receivers a picnic, which also gave the running back a picnic. I was sickened by the alignments and play style throughout the game….thats all on Quinn.
100% spot on.

Chuck 54

Reaction score

I don’t agree. If GB had played the way our defense did, way off the receivers and letting them run free, Dak would have had a similar game. They showed plays over and over, and Olson (who loves To hate the Cowboys), kept saying, where’s he supposed to go with the ball, no one is open.

The first deep pass up left sideline looked like a very catchable pass, but Cooks looked like he didn’t see the ball till the last second.
The first int was a freak int on a closely contested pass where the DB outmuscled Cooks. The pick six was completely on Dak. No doubt. I feel he let the quick 14-0 score and the issue with Lamb influence his decision to force that pass to Lamb. Bad move. But until garbage time, every pass he had to throw, even to Ferguson and Pollard was closely contested and tackled immediately. Either GBs defensive backs and plan was that good, or we weren’t doing the things we’d been doing the last half of the season to free guys up.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Last year playoffs
Purdy is surrounded by a fully loaded team, plus top notch coaches. It's easy for him to succeed. Take away some of his weapons, we've seen he will get beat (3 game losing streak during the regular season this year).

J_Allen

Reaction score
Thankfully I'm numb to all of this. We haven't made a playoff run since January of 1996. That's 27 years. I used to take losses extremely hard and cried the next year when we lost to the Panthers but this doesn't affect me one bit. And I am so very happy that it doesn't.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don’t agree. If GB had played the way our defense did, way off the receivers and letting them run free, Dak would have had a similar game. They showed plays over and over, and Olson (who loves To hate the Cowboys), kept saying, where’s he supposed to go with the ball, no one is open.

The first deep pass up left sideline looked like a very catchable pass, but Cooks looked like he didn’t see the ball till the last second.
The first int was a freak int on a closely contested pass where the DB outmuscled Cooks. The pick six was completely on Dak. No doubt. I feel he let the quick 14-0 score and the issue with Lamb influence his decision to force that pass to Lamb. Bad move. But until garbage time, every pass he had to throw, even to Ferguson and Pollard was closely contested and tackled immediately. Either GBs defensive backs and plan was that good, or we weren’t doing the things we’d been doing the last half of the season to free guys up.
Totally agree. Exactly how I saw it.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Yep. 100%.

No meanness to this team. Bunch of overbloated/overhyped, spoiled rotten, wannabe bullies pretty boys who think they've arrived just because they wear the uniform and always have the lights and cameras on them.
Including your boy