Twitter: Cee Dee Lamb

Einstein

Reaction score
Yeah, but I'm going to say he's not in the top three # 88's for the Cowboys all time and debatable if he is even the 4th... maybe some day, but not today.

Einstein

Reaction score
Wow, such hate for me stating a fact on here... Dak was on pace to break all kinds of records, which could have gotten some sort of tweet like this and people on here still bashed him for being good, but I state a fact and everyone's feathers get ruffled... And one of you asked for me to google it, and I looked, Antonio Bryant had a better Average YPR and TD's being a 1 or 2 WR catching passes from Quincy Carter, Chad Hutchinson, and Clint Stoerner as a rookie. I'm not blind to the fact that he could be good even great some day, but if we are making lists of things rookies have done, and are the only ones to do so, I'm sure we could find other meaningless ones in the big picture.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
My only complaint is the drops. Other than that he looks promising.

Lamb finished his rookie campaign with 74 catches for 934 yards and five touchdowns, also getting targeted a total of 111 times. He ended up with 311 yards after the catch as well, though his biggest downfall were his drops. Lamb dropped 8 passes last season per Pro Football Reference, for a total drop rate of 7.2%.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, such hate for me stating a fact on here... Dak was on pace to break all kinds of records, which could have gotten some sort of tweet like this and people on here still bashed him for being good, but I state a fact and everyone's feathers get ruffled... And one of you asked for me to google it, and I looked, Antonio Bryant had a better Average YPR and TD's being a 1 or 2 WR catching passes from Quincy Carter, Chad Hutchinson, and Clint Stoerner as a rookie. I'm not blind to the fact that he could be good even great some day, but if we are making lists of things rookies have done, and are the only ones to do so, I'm sure we could find other meaningless ones in the big picture.
It was just that it was a very negative, almost bashing post when we just wanted to give the kid some props.

There's usually at least one in every crowd. People just can't be positive and happy. They feel compelled to ...THAT guy.

RS12

Reaction score
Been hitting the gym hard this off season. Looks like he could break some tackles now.