Twitter: Cee Dee Lamb

SixFiveCowboy

Reaction score
He’s a rookie who’s played with backups all season and still put up numbers. This forum is nuts.

Man I have never been in one like this it's like doom and gloom about every single player. I get it trust me I do I'm sick of the losing as well it's almost 30 years!!! I mean but good gracious it's like a bomb of negativity has went off in here :lmao:

Einstein

Reaction score
It was just that it was a very negative, almost bashing post when we just wanted to give the kid some props.

There's usually at least one in every crowd. People just can't be positive and happy. They feel compelled to ...THAT guy.
How was it negative? 88 is a sacred number that the top STUD WR is given, and to say he's not better than Pearson and Irvin who are both All-Pro, All-Star, and All-Decade players and that for a first season I'm not sure he is better that Antonio Bryant was simply some facts and some opinion. I am hoping he is everything the first two were an more, especially in the SB category, but only time will tell.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How was it negative? 88 is a sacred number that the top STUD WR is given, and to say he's not better than Pearson and Irvin who are both All-Pro, All-Star, and All-Decade players and that for a first season I'm not sure he is better that Antonio Bryant was simply some facts and some opinion. I am hoping he is everything the first two were an more, especially in the SB category, but only time will tell.
The OP intent was not suggesting any such thing. It was a recognition of a pretty good year...in no way shape or form to compare to history's 88's.

"yeah, but..."

YOU were the one that brought up #88 with the very first reply. Just plain....Odd. Couldn't mange to bring yourself to just cheer him on, eh? Very telling.

Not gonna argue about it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah, but I'm going to say he's not in the top three # 88's for the Cowboys all time and debatable if he is even the 4th... maybe some day, but not today.

Better WR than Pearson or Dez. Irvin had the leadership and toughness. Lamb will hold every record in Cowboys history if he stays healthy.

alicetooljam

Reaction score

We went from a BIRTHDAY tweet to hes not the best 88 of all time without anyone making the claim. :laugh:

T-RO

Reaction score
Yeah, but I'm going to say he's not in the top three # 88's for the Cowboys all time and debatable if he is even the 4th... maybe some day, but not today.

Happy birthday to you too. :rolleyes:

Proof

Reaction score

because that’s a given an no point in saying in response to a post showing him some love lol.

Zman5

Reaction score
He’s a rookie who’s played with backups all season and still put up numbers. This forum is nuts.

And this guy goes by "Einstein". I think "Dumas" might suit him better. :muttley: