Video: CeeDee asking Coop for advice

erod

Reaction score
Nice interaction ... Good to see the two working together.

Cool stuff.

I wish Cooper loved football more because he's a very cerebral dude. Lamb is sponging, which is awesome. He's going to be the best receiver in football soon if he's given the opportunities to make plays downfield.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Cool stuff.

I wish Cooper loved football more because he's a very cerebral dude. Lamb is sponging, which is awesome. He's going to be the best receiver in football soon if he's given the opportunities to make plays downfield.
Lamb has sick talent. I don't think we yet realize just how lucky we got when he fell.

I just hope he doesnt eventually end up on the ever growing list of studs in the Jerry era to never see as much as an NFCCG.

Eanwen

Reaction score
Anyone know what CeeDee meant by "whole man/half man?" :huh:

Motorola

Reaction score
Lamb has sick talent. I don't think we yet realize just how lucky we got when he fell.

I just hope he doesnt eventually end up on the ever growing list of studs in the Jerry era to never see as much as an NFCCG.
Laawdd knows there's been a significant number of very-good to- great players....compromising two or three squads to qualify to have one opportunity to win the George Halas Trophy --- along with good rotation guys.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Anyone know what CeeDee meant by "whole man/half man?" :huh:
If I had to guess one way is to press a shoulder so you run at a DBs shoulder and try and get him to turn and then make your cut. A good DB will feel that and be on the look out for a cut. Whole man means you go straight at him and have him make commit.