Twitter: Ceedee Lamb excitement

quickccc

Reaction score
i assume Lamb will continue to handle the punt return role.
i don't see anyone else on the roster that would do that, aside from Cedrick Wilson.

From a receiving role , i'm looking forward to see him perform.
Because of how the Cowboys are moving him around in roles, packages, i even expect a number of wide open, blown coverages vs Lamb.

Batman1980

Reaction score
i don't see anyone else on the roster that would do that, aside from Cedrick Wilson.

Because of how the Cowboys are moving him around in roles, packages, i even expect a number of wide open, blown coverages vs Lamb.

I expect all 3 of them but especially Cooper to threaten to be 1 of those rare WR trios who all go over 1000 yards in the same season like Gallup thought they would last year.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Stay excited, lad!
There is nothing good about blue chippers who just go through the motions awaiting their bump up in pay. It happened to Dez.
Stay focused and you might one day make us forget about Dez and Irvin!

chagus

Reaction score
Love CeeDee. Intrigued by his potential and talent— but I am not sold on this unit yet. The offense is loaded with talent and they have a high ceiling for production. But talent and hype alone don’t equal success. Serious questions remain:

1. Can they stay healthy? The OL, Dak, Amari are all key cogs and all have question marks around them. Poor depth hurt this unit when guys went down.

2. Can they protect the ball? This unit put the ball on the ground A LOT last year, and in 5 games— Dak threw 4 picks. They shot themselves in the foot repeatedly and put their horrific defense in some very unfavorable spots.

3. Can they produce early in games? Too many slow starts. Too many mental mistakes. It looked as if they were consistently under-prepared and flat when games started. Confused and inconsistent performances— particularly in the first half.

4. Can they score TDs in the red zone? RZ efficiency has been an issue for KM. So much so that Big Mac brought in McAdoo as an offensive consultant to help improve this area. This unit bogged down way too often, and simply lacked creative play-calling.

How this unit answers these 4 questions will go a long way toward predicting their success or failure this year. There are some positive signs, and intriguing potential— but this offense has shown some cracks and flaws as well.

Outstanding questions. Good post.

dsturgeon

Reaction score

He better not. He is too valuable