CeeDee Lamb hinting at number change?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In his instagram stories, Lamb shared a photo of him wearing number 2 in a Cowboys uniform.

If it is allowed, he should do it. #88 suits him.

Deion used to wear #2 in The off season and in TC, as it was his number at FSU. But back to 21 during the season. Per the NFL rules.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
In his instagram stories, Lamb shared a photo of him wearing number 2 in a Cowboys uniform.

Im confused, you said he should do it but say 88 suits him :)

Overall this is why I have trouble with our team. Pick a number and play. We are a Vegas show vs a football team

lostar2009

Reaction score
Lamb never wanted to wear 88. That's something JJ kinda force down to him to sell tickets etc.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
All reports say the new numbers proposal is likely to pass.

EyOPInNXIAAYGj0

Not against it, just might make things a bit confusing haha. Did this in Madden, it's fun.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
He already said that he keeps #88.

I don't like it though.

Loso86

Reaction score

I doubt he will be allowed to go away from the good Ole 88 club

Winonesoon

Reaction score
Only numbers I care about are receptions, yards and TD. Jersey number means little to me
That's a noble statement but it still affects sales. jerry wants to double down on Johnny walker Blue stock. I hope he gets #2 would be fine by me.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I don't think he really wants that. He made his deal with the devil in the '90s, he knows he can never have another championship.
He kept trying to sell Jason Garrett's soul for ten years before learning that redheads have no soul.
Silly man.