CeeDee Lamb: How would you describe this year

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
6 touchdowns.

The question is how much is him and how much is it the QB?

Drops are not on the QB disapearing in games is not on the QB...Playing donw to the "Studs" level on this team is on the QB and the other ":Leaders" and coaches of this lost at sea for 26 years team.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Honestly hope we trade CD and resign Gallop. We need as many draft picks as possible with how our cap is and to be honest we're not going to resign him anyways. Might as well get back our 1st for him.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Maybe he disappears in games because the QB can't find him.

What WR doesn't disappear with Prescott?

I'll show you that when you show me how since Lamb has been in the league Prescott stats suck...ill wait. Funny he is throwing it and CeeDee seems to drop it....right? Show me how Dak compares to other QB's since CeeDee has been here and then show me the same for WR Drops and such for CeeDee, i'm betting its not even close to what you want....we can agree on one thing though Dak and all thes core players need to go...they all fail in big game including CeeDee.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Too many drops, it'll be interesting to see how he does when he has to take over the #1 role. I honestly don't think he is built for it, he's no Chase or Jefferson

Completely agree. And while Moore will do some trick kinda plays I think they'll keep him mostly as a possession type receiver.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
1100 yards 9 tds with 79 receptions

with all the hype coming out of this off-season, I was kind of underwhelmed

it was a solid season, but not great and he had a bad drop in the final 2 minutes of the playoff game

He missed a lot of time with injury. I wouldn’t say it was amazing… but I also wouldn’t say it was disappointing. He definitely proved he can at the very least replace Amari’s production if you ditch him

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Work on the drops and I think he's going to be really good, if not great. The passing game was weird this year. Had there been any consistency in the second half of the season I imagine him and Cooper's numbers would look alot better. There was a confidence issue across the board on offense, including Lamb and that's more cause for concern than anything Lamb did wrong.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll show you that when you show me how since Lamb has been in the league Prescott stats suck...ill wait. Funny he is throwing it and CeeDee seems to drop it....right? Show me how Dak compares to other QB's since CeeDee has been here and then show me the same for WR Drops and such for CeeDee, i'm betting its not even close to what you want....we can agree on one thing though Dak and all thes core players need to go...they all fail in big game including CeeDee.

I'd actually like to see Lamb play with a talented QB first before I give up on him.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Work on the drops and I think he's going to be really good, if not great. The passing game was weird this year. Had there been any consistency in the second half of the season I imagine him and Cooper's numbers would look alot better. There was a confidence issue across the board on offense, including Lamb and that's more cause for concern than anything Lamb did wrong.

You mean none of them have a good feeling about doogie howser OC yeah i agree...it doesnt matter though the head clown has stamped him as the next HC..we are in JG land here and its happening.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Good year. Not great because of drops. Still a good year tho. 1100 yards is impressive.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
You guys are just plain old impatient. You do realize he is a 2nd year player, do you not? Cee Dee is a 2nd year player. I'll expect a jump to Super Stardom in year three. Like Mike and Dez . but throw him away
after 2 years . At least you guys are consistent. It must be exhausting being this much of a ******, all the time.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I'd actually like to see Lamb play with a talented QB first before I give up on him.

Me too and id like to watch the QB play for a real franchise who doesnt have a JG clone running the offense..but alas.. we both wil be screwed with the head clown here.