Video: CeeDee Lamb insane combine catch

Hardline

Reaction score
Means he would have worked for Romo’s accuracy as well. I didn’t realize how inaccurate he was until Dak haters brought it to my attention. Rewatching Romo’s old games on NFL Game Pass is very revealing.
Apples and oranges.
Romo was much more of a prolific passer
We all watched the games as well.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Anything that refutes your agenda is an agenda?
Having double standards is an agenda. Judge both QBs by the same criteria. Romo was inaccurate by the same standard you apply to Dak. Go rewatch the games.

Hardline

Reaction score
Having double standards is an agenda. Judge both QBs by the same criteria. Romo was inaccurate by the same standard you apply to Dak. Go rewatch the games.
I seen EVERY game Romo and Dak has played. What will I see that I didn't the first time?

Hardline

Reaction score
Ceedee Lamb will be just fine.. your opinion lacks any facts...Dak's accuracy is above average!!

My opinions are facts.
You want to base your whole opinion on this one play?

Qcard

Reaction score
If you account for the 10 yard Endzone size that is a 45 yard rope to Beasely. Ball was released when Beasely stuck his right foot in the tutf for the post 2 yards inside left harsh mark....

Dak Haters....are Deplorable

Qcard

Reaction score
My opinions are facts.
You want to base your whole opinion on this one play?
Your opinions aren't facts. Dak's accuracy is sufficient for any Pro Football receiver talent not just taylor made for Cederian. Amari Cooper $100M taylor made...
Is your opinion based on CeeDee Lambs acrobatic catching radius? (It goes both ways)

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I seen EVERY game Romo and Dak has played. What will I see that I didn't the first time?
I believe you will see Romo was not as accurate and Dak is not as inaccurate as you currently think.

Dak was pretty inaccurate his first 2 years but has improved. Perceptions take a long time to change though. Now every pass Dak throws that is slightly off target just reinforces the perception that he is inaccurate as hell.

When Romo was playing people didn’t complain about inaccurate passes. They complained about choking, golf, Jessica Simpson, wearing his hat backwards, not being able to win the big game. His inaccurate passes were viewed as just something that happens. If you go back and judge the ball placement and missed receivers the same way you do for Dak, you’ll see they aren’t as far apart as you probably think they are.

And honestly, I didn’t realize it either. With all the complaints about Dak’s accuracy over the past 4 years it’s kind of hard not to notice now when watching other QBs.

Qcard

Reaction score
I believe you will see Romo was not as accurate and Dak is not as inaccurate as you currently think.

Dak was pretty inaccurate his first 2 years but has improved. Perceptions take a long time to change though. Now every pass Dak throws that is slightly off target just reinforces the perception that he is inaccurate as hell.

When Romo was playing people didn’t complain about inaccurate passes. They complained about choking, golf, Jessica Simpson, wearing his hat backwards, not being able to win the big game. His inaccurate passes were viewed as just something that happens. If you go back and judge the ball placement and missed receivers the same way you do for Dak, you’ll see they aren’t as far apart as you probably think they are.

And honestly, I didn’t realize it either. With all the complaints about Dak’s accuracy over the past 4 years it’s kind of hard not to notice now when watching other QBs.
Eye Test.....in a nutshell. Romo's flaws where gunslinger-esque.

Great post!

tunahelper

Reaction score

I am Dak hater, but Dak has had issues with anticipation as well. He has improved with accuracy and anticipation/holding the ball.

He is improving, but he is not a top 5 QB in the NFL.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I am Dak hater, but Dak has had issues with anticipation as well. He has improved with accuracy and anticipation/holding the ball.

He is improving, but he is not a top 5 QB in the NFL.
He might not be top 5 in the NFL but Romo wasn’t either with the exception of 2014. Romo was widely considered a top 10 QB.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I seriously am starting to have doubts about the season now. I’d put it at 65/35 happening.

The problem with football is they get 8 home games. That’s it. Playing in empty stadiums is not economical at all. The NHL and NBA will be interesting to see. Players will test positive. If that happens do they shut it all down or just quarantine those players. This is just a mess.