Twitter: Ceedee Lamb interviews with 105.3 the Fan

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Looking forward to this upcoming season and watching CDL display his talents. He's talented, he's driven and he will play with a supporting cast that demands attention in their own right. It's a perfect situation to flourish.

#88 :flagwave:

DanA

Reaction score
Selecting 88 probably puts another x amount of jerseys out there with his name on it. The best business decision he could make IMO was taking 88.

Last edited:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
-He hasnt met with any of his teammates yet due to Covid-19

-Feels his “weakness” is being consistent in his routes. Hes always looking to get better.

-Has a chip on his shoulder (shoutout to Anthony Brown) from being the 3rd WR taken

-He had the option to pick 10 or 88. He picked 10, but learned the tradition of the number 88 and gladly took 88. Jerry DID NOT pressure him

-He called Michael Irvin and spoke to him about the tradition of 88. 88 will always remind him of who wore it before him.

For those that don't know, CB Anthony Brown said he had a chip on his shoulder from being drafted at #189. He has a tattoo of #189 and a potato chip on his shoulder...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not so sure they want him to be the #3 receiver... when you start wanting to put 88 on him.
I think it's pretty clear they expect him to eventually be "the guy", regardless of the number on his jersey. I don't think you pick a #2 or #3 WR with the 17th overall, and your first, pick of the draft. But I agree with you, giving him #88 says they expect him to be a franchise WR.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He should've started a new tradition and went with 10
It would be nice to be able to reminisce one day about SB wins, and say, "10 absolutely made the defense look stupid!", rather than saying "88" yet again, forcing the person you're talking to to wonder, "Which SB is he talking about?"