CeeDee Lamb is overrated

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hes vastly over rated.

Can't get open, drops passes, too lightweight , I'm done with his nose wipe selfish me me me crap.
No way do I give him a 2nd deal

JMPearson

Reaction score
He had two plays called back on penalites one was his penalty and him being lazy but the offense design was terrible everything was a 8 yard out pass or a dig route, can we run some dam crossing routes

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
He just makes nothing happen. Deebo makes things happen. Chase makes things happen.
CeeDee doesn’t make anything special
Happen

lqmac1

Reaction score
He just makes nothing happen. Deebo makes things happen. Chase makes things happen.
CeeDee doesn’t make anything special
Happen
He’s lanky and doesn’t have strength nor the speed, then you add in his drops and you get a very mediocre receiver who's easily replaceable.

Frozen700

Reaction score
"Houdini"

Because he disappeared the 2nd half of this season and was no where to be found.

With our QB, I'm sorry but I'm not bashing any WR.

Let's get a guy like Herbert, and then make a judgement

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Lamb has the physical skills but not the mental. He’s u disciplined and lacks concentration. Among this bunch he should feel in good company though.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
He’s lanky and doesn’t have strength nor the speed, then you add in his drops and you get a very mediocre receiver who's easily replaceable.

In College, CeeDee was so dynamic after the catch. That hasn't happened in the NFL at all...I thought it would by now but I haven't seen any evidence it will.

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
Justin Jefferson is the best young Wideout in the league for sure after watching Lamb this whole year

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
He’s a nice player, but he ain’t as good as the last guy to wear #88 and it’s not even close.

lqmac1

Reaction score
In College, CeeDee was so dynamic after the catch. That hasn't happened in the NFL at all...I thought it would by now but I haven't seen any evidence it will.
The level of competition at Oklahoma isn't near or even remotely close to the level in the NFL.