Video: Ceedee Lamb Part 3

blueblood70

Reaction score
HYPE train P3 LOL dont mean squat, his college days were impressive but now over

lets see on field production that matches the college days where bg12 doesnt have LSU type Dbs and doesnt really play defense..

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
HYPE train P3 LOL dont mean squat, his college days were impressive but now over

lets see on field production that matches the college days where bg12 doesnt have LSU type Dbs and doesnt really play defense..

Even in the darkest days of Jerry Jones, owner trying to prove he was a football guy, and screwing up this franchise. The days of Gailey, and Campo and Opie, the clapping monkey. The days when I was screaming show me, don't tell me. I had hope.

It must be truly a sad thing to be so cynical and have no outlook but doom. How can you even show up on game day with this outlook? You be you, and I'll be me. But I don't believe I could muster the vitriol you just posted on the first day of the season.

I'm not that masochistic.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Even in the darkest days of Jerry Jones, owner trying to prove he was a football guy, and screwing up this franchise. The days of Gailey, and Campo and Opie, the clapping monkey. The days when I was screaming show me, don't tell me. I had hope.

It must be truly a sad thing to be so cynical and have no outlook but doom. How can you even show up on game day with this outlook? You be you, and I'll be me. But I don't believe I could muster the vitriol you just posted on the first day of the season.

I'm not that masochistic.
do we NEED parts 1-3 of talking about ones self? thats my point , CEEDEE was a great pickup but all the hype means squat..also the fact that he has Gallup and AC surrounding him and Zeke/pollard threats behind him will make the transition easier but the entire part 1-3 is excessive.. im allowed my opinion..

I how hes great as he was beating up my longhorns in college but lets keep it real i watched the big 12 since its inception, they dont play defense and CBs and Safetys are not a priority..

newsflash the NFL does :) Ive seen MANY College stars either under the pressure..

hope hes as good as the hype but man some of you are so hyping him , its not fair to him , the expectations..:)