Video: Ceedee Lamb ready for big rookie season

Jeffkills

Reaction score
EXHCmeUXgAMWIXd.jpg

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's far from being in doubt that CeeDee deserved being the #1 draft pick for the Cowboys. He was well considered to be the best of several very highly-rated WRs in the 2020 draft. He has proven himself deserving in the college ranks and will likely to do the same in the NFL. What CeeDee does after the catch is nothing short of amazing. Outside of injury, I can't imagine him failing to make the grade. I expect big things from this young man! I can easily picture him adding weight and more strength in the future. The sky's the limit. :)

Last edited:

glimmerman

Reaction score
If he has a big season it will be because he is either going to be one of the greats or the opposing defenses decide to cover and double Cooper and Gallup and leave Lamb being covered by worst of there coverage guys and Dak takes advantage of it. Most rookie WR don’t have huge numbers there first year. I thought Gallup had pretty good numbers his first year.

No doubt Lamb is going to benefit from playing with Cooper and Gallup. If Moore is smart he started drawing things up right after we drafted him. And MM wants to use it.. A great 3 WR set.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This kid is going to be special. He is going to be fun to watch for the next decade+.

I have ZERO worries about the offense. If the other 2 phases improve as I suspect, the Cowboys will be a hard team to beat.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
People need realistic expectations. 1) He's a rookie. 2) He's got two other alpha WRs on the field. 3) He has no QB.

I am not even thinking about this season, I just love his attitude and work ethic. He seems like one of those guys determined to be great.

Whether that happens only time will tell, but hard not to like this guy.

Williamsboys

Reaction score
Man do I love me some Cee Dee Lamb, everytime I watched Oklahoma he was a highlight reel, for real.