Video: CeeDee Lamb Rookie Highlights

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Can't wait to see what he does in year two, players usually show the most improvement in that second year, couple that with improved quarterback play and it should be a very good season. CeeDee is smooth and has some toughness to his game, reminds me of Drew Pearson.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
He's certainly a diamond in the rough. Just needs more molding to become elite as Amari!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
What impressed me the most was his awareness on the field. He knew where every defender was near him. This is why he is so good with Yards After Catch.

Plus he's tough as nails.
What impressed me the most is the rook was actually not only able to contribute but flash big boy play, and had 4 different QBs in rookie season.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Can't wait to see what he does in year two, players usually show the most improvement in that second year, couple that with improved quarterback play and it should be a very good season. CeeDee is smooth and has some toughness to his game, reminds me of Drew Pearson.
Fans that didnt understand this pick probably loved the Zeke pick.

Thomas82

Reaction score
I'm happy with the season he had given the fact that he played with 4 different QB's. I'm looking forward to seeing what he does in Year 2.

Dunks3001

Reaction score
Love watching Rookie highlights. Loved watching Dez, Zeke, and Dak rookie highlights. Hopefully he can keep this up

Also, Seems like Gilbert was a lot more athletic and could move around the pocket more that Andy. I kind of wish we could have seen a little more from him before going back to Andy Dalton

ghst187

Reaction score
Referencing a different thread....that hoped we would never draft another CEedee Lamb....smh.
Yeah I hope we never take future all pro player that falls into our laps just because we have needs elsewhere. Smh....
When there’s that much obvious talent difference between who you need and who’s available...err on the side of talent please...every time.

817Gill

Reaction score
I understood this pick and loved the Zeke pick.....IJS
People forget the circumstances in which he was drafted and how well he played for the first 4 years. He looks about done now, but that doesn’t make the whole pick and impact from it obsolete. The best we’ve done since 95’ is 13-3 and the divisional round. Zeke powered one of those runs, say what you want about a divisional appearance but it’s the best that’s been done around here in awhile.

817Gill

Reaction score
Ceedee just needs to put on like 10 lbs and he’ll be unstoppable. To break tackles the way he did in college he’s gonna need a bit more strength.

Thomas82

Reaction score
People forget the circumstances in which he was drafted and how well he played for the first 4 years. He looks about done now, but that doesn’t make the whole pick and impact from it obsolete. The best we’ve done since 95’ is 13-3 and the divisional round. Zeke powered one of those runs, say what you want about a divisional appearance but it’s the best that’s been done around here in awhile.
Not to mention the fact that he's our 3rd all-time leading rusher.

Thomas82

Reaction score
Referencing a different thread....that hoped we would never draft another CEedee Lamb....smh.
Yeah I hope we never take future all pro player that falls into our laps just because we have needs elsewhere. Smh....
When there’s that much obvious talent difference between who you need and who’s available...err on the side of talent please...every time.

I can't stress that enough. Too many people want to reach for a need even though 1 player won't be enough to transform our defense.

JBS

Reaction score
What impressed me the most was his awareness on the field. He knew where every defender was near him. This is why he is so good with Yards After Catch.

Plus he's tough as nails.

You think lamb is a good yac receiver? Lolol..that's a joke...he was terrible last season..barely finished in the top 50 (48 to be exact) in the nfl in yac..lamb is great at many things..yac (in the nfl-not college bc yes he was great in college) isn't one of them