CeeDee Lamb says he's relaxed, working out, ready to win and make another run at it with the Cowboys

Jipper

Reaction score
I kinda feel like he hasn't been paying attention to the way this off-season has been going.
dude....hes paying attention...which is why he posted what he did....jerry pays his own when they have performed....hes gonna get a massive pay day

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I wouldn't be mad if he held out. The way the Jones family do dirty business? There's no benefit from being the good guy.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
dude....hes paying attention...which is why he posted what he did....jerry pays his own when they have performed....hes gonna get a massive pay day
He talking about "making another run". Doesn't seem to anyone here like the Cowboys are going to be making a run at anything, with all the moves they haven't made?

Chasing6

Reaction score
The question is when? He wants it now and does not want to risk injury. Can't blame him for that. Odds of him duplicating last year will be difficult.

With current WR draft class, this would be the best time to trade him, especially if the plan is to move on from Dak.

The Natural

Reaction score
I just can't look at dude the same after he mailed it in not even one drive into that Green Bay game. Sobering reality is we're going to have an expensive (and talented) bunch of front runners.