Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
frodo-no.gif

Pass2Run

Reaction score

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Earlier Wednesday afternoon, Dallas Cowboys wide receiver CeeDee Lamb was spotted in sweats not participating in team drills.

Just a few hours later, fans learned the reason why. According to a report from Cowboys insider Michael Gehlken, Lamb is dealing with a foot injury. Gehlken did mention that Lamb was NOT in a walking boot and seemed to be walking just fine.

LINK: NFL World Reacts To Concerning CeeDee Lamb News - The Spun: What's Trending In The Sports World Today
Receiver corps getting pretty thin.
Antonio Brown or OJB anyone???

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Earlier Wednesday afternoon, Dallas Cowboys wide receiver CeeDee Lamb was spotted in sweats not participating in team drills.

Just a few hours later, fans learned the reason why. According to a report from Cowboys insider Michael Gehlken, Lamb is dealing with a foot injury. Gehlken did mention that Lamb was NOT in a walking boot and seemed to be walking just fine.

LINK: NFL World Reacts To Concerning CeeDee Lamb News - The Spun: What's Trending In The Sports World Today
Noooooooo
:angry:

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
I’m just picking with you man… you’re not fully a member here until you post something that has already been posted. Happens to everyone.

Breaking News:
Cowboy's starting QB Troy Aikman retires.
There, now I'm a member too!

Edit:
Tony Dorsett was traded to the Broncos: We didn't have internet back then so I thought I should post it now :)