Twitter: Ceedee wants carries like Deebo

DonaldM

Reaction score
Yea he's injured because he ran the ball too much lol. This is football. Juke left or right and don't take a head shot. It happens. Next man up.

Jay

Reaction score
This would be fun. We already get to watch him drop passes, can’t wait to watch him drop handoffs or pitches.

How about improving your hands in the off-season, Ceedee?

DonaldM

Reaction score
Please bring back a Jimmy clone so we can play real football.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
CeeDee is being used sparingly as a runner, due to his somewhat light build.
Doing it on a constant basis would invite injury. :omg: We need another RB.

Last edited:

Hardline

Reaction score
It doesn't matter how they use him. They ain't winning a Super Bowl.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind seeing him on jet sweeps or wildcat formation . He obviously can’t take the pounding Samuels does but that offense the Cowboys unveiled in the SF game was predictable when it needed imagination to slow down the constant pressure

DonaldM

Reaction score
Ok.....IR will follow shortly thereafter. Too light. Shouldn't he be working to become a better WR in the NFL, with Dak and KMoore's play callin'? Or in his eyes "arrived"?
U don't play scared. Let them play. Jimmy Johnson 101.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
let him do it, I'm sick of that stupid boogger swipe under the nose. sheesh, losers and their gimmicks, just play the game.

Proof

Reaction score
Deebo's got about 20 pounds on him and is 2 inches shorter. Not sure Ceedee is built for that kind of usage.
right. not to mention the physicality. lamb seems tough, but i hold my breath everytime he gets hit

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
CeeDee needs to work on catching the ball and stop worrying about carrying it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wouldn’t mind seeing him on jet sweeps or wildcat formation . He obviously can’t take the pounding Samuels does but that offense the Cowboys unveiled in the SF game was predictable when it needed imagination to slow down the constant pressure
Has he been injured?

eromeopolk

Reaction score

CeeDee needs to work on route running and getting open vs zone and bump and run. Remember the guy that Arlington Jonesboys fans want to cut had +90 receptions for the Cowboys without Dak at QB most of the year. The offense took a nose dive without Cooper and Lamb did not make anyone forget Cooper during that stretch.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
CeeDee needs to work on route running and getting open vs zone and bump and run. Remember the guy that Arlington Jonesboys fans want to cut had +90 receptions for the Cowboys without Dak at QB most of the year. The offense took a nose dive without Cooper and Lamb did not make anyone forget Cooper during that stretch.
90+ catches without Dak last year

68 catches with Dak

Sounds like the QB is the problem and not the receivers

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Nevermind the build comparisons for running, I'm just worried if CeeDee can handle the pounding if we cut Coop and make CeeDee the feature wideout.