CERN Large Hadron Collider

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
They will never prove E=MC² is a real thing. They will never make an artificial sun that last longer then a day. Sooooo it's pretty much a waste of time and energy.

They need to be trying to find ways to make a miniature earth core rather than a miniature sun. Or how about see through magnets. See through magnets will put us ahead a little bit.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
They will never prove E=MC² is a real thing. They will never make an artificial sun that last longer then a day. Sooooo it's pretty much a waste of time and energy.

They need to be trying to find ways to make a miniature earth core rather than a miniature sun. Or how about see through magnets. See through magnets will put us ahead a little bit.

Have they proven what is at the earth's core? I don't think they have.

terra

Reaction score
Have they proven what is at the earth's core? I don't think they have.
some theories have more validity than others due to how politically correct they are. Sad but true; as regards doing this considering how much money is wasted in this world on really stupid things (anything to do with the Kardasians certainly qualify) squawking about the relative pittance spent on this is truly stupid.

nobody

Reaction score

The energy yielded by the explosion of nuclear bombs proves E=MC² quite nicely. Please don't tell me you're one of those people that think nuclear weapons are fake. Hiroshima and Nagasaki would like a word with you if you do. So would all of the radioactive elements in the soil of the U.S. caused by all of the tests in the western U.S. There's significant amounts of evidence for E=MC² being a real thing. Reactors going into meltdown is more evidence of it.

What is your alternate explanation for that?

dsturgeon

Reaction score
some theories have more validity than others due to how politically correct they are. Sad but true; as regards doing this considering how much money is wasted in this world on really stupid things (anything to do with the Kardasians certainly qualify) squawking about the relative pittance spent on this is truly stupid.

I think the oceans and the deep will remain a mystery. I don't think they will prove what is at the "core."

Last edited:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
The energy yielded by the explosion of nuclear bombs proves E=MC² quite nicely. Please don't tell me you're one of those people that think nuclear weapons are fake. Hiroshima and Nagasaki would like a word with you if you do. So would all of the radioactive elements in the soil of the U.S. caused by all of the tests in the western U.S. There's significant amounts of evidence for E=MC² being a real thing. Reactors going into meltdown is more evidence of it.

What is your alternate explanation for that?
Yes, mass can be turned into energy. Fire proves that, but it can't happen the other way around. Energy cannot be turned into mass. That's the part they're trying to prove. Why do you think they call it a super collider?

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Yes, mass can be turned into energy. Fire proves that, but it can't happen the other way around. Energy cannot be turned into mass. That's the part they're trying to prove. Why do you think they call it a super collider?

The super collider turning energy into mass would be man made creation right?

terra

Reaction score
I think the oceans and the deep will remain a mystery. I don't think they will prove what is at the "core."
Probably 'prove' what is at the core about the same time we figure out how to get to Alpha Centauri and so on without spending hundreds of years on sleeper ships.

NorthoftheRedRiver

Reaction score
Well, given the ongoing chaos of 2022, why wouldn't we just run a machine that might turn us inside-out. Flip that switch.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Well, given the ongoing chaos of 2022, why wouldn't we just run a machine that might turn us inside-out. Flip that switch.

You might not be very far off on this. There are scenarios where it has happened. Here is evidence. I am surprised there is not a cern logo on the wall.

Last edited:

dsturgeon

Reaction score
What do you guys think about dark matter and energy?

Do you believe it exists?

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Has anyone looked into geomancy or divination, and how cern maybe a random number generating machine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomancy

220px-Geomantic_figures.svg.png
220px-Geomantic_instrument_Egypt_or_Syria_1241_1242_CE_Muhammad_ibn_Khutlukh_al_Mawsuli.jpg
Geomantic instrument, Egypt or Syria, 1241–42 CE, by Muhammad ibn Khutlukh al Mawsuli. When the dials were turned, random designs of dots would appear, which were then interpreted. British Museum.

ev045HR_3D.png

particle-collisions-cernscience-photo-library.jpg

Cern collison generates 33gbtz of data per second. 1.5 exabytes of data that will be collected during the totality of run3.

There is a theory that the collisions are not for new physics, but the collisions are for random number generations, the luminosity is data(1's and 0's)

higgs boson or tetraquark are patterns of data or interpretation of randomly generated numbers

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
What do you guys think about dark matter and energy?

Do you believe it exists?
Let me introduce you to my personal scientific concept called the Hexagon of Existence. If it can't be seen, touched, tasted, heard, or smelled and there are no electronic instruments that can detect it, then it doesn't exists. So, dark matter and dark energy do not exist, according to my concept.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I do not keep up with it because I don't want to know before they distort reality

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
cutting edge research is vital to the future. This is an area that can assist in the creation of the first fusion reactor, which will be critical as we reach for the stars.

I was always very angry that it was not located in Texas when the idea to build one was floated. a bunch of short sighted idiots scuppered that idea.

Thank your ilk for that