Certain Teams Chap my Hide

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
I've hated Philadelphia Eagles forever. Green Bay just took over the number one spot of my hated teams. No matter how good our team is, no matter our vaulted defense, no matter our special teams play, the Dallas Cowboys cannot beat Green Bay.

Green Bay, a depleted, injured, loser team with a record of 3-6 until our Cowboys showed up to LOSE ANOTHER GAME WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could tell early on we would lose this game because the Cowboys do not know how to stomp out a bad football team. This game tonight has made me angrier than any other time in recent memory. Time for Dak Stupid Prescott to go, time for Mike Stupid McCarthy to go, it is time Jerry Stupid Jones takes a hardnosed approach to this team.

Stupid is as stupid does with this (&*^%@ team. Same as it ever was, and it makes me sick. Now we get to watch those scumbag Eagles win the division and probably go deep into the playoffs, maybe to the big game. I have zero faith in the country club Cowboys, and no doubt they will be one and done in the playoffs, if they even get there.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
They used the same game plan against the Cowboys that the bears had. The Cowboys cannot stop good running teams.