CF02's Camp pics and more

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Fergy's lower body strength....textbook illustration of 'low center of gravity".

Canty looks even TALLER in these pics.

Great pics, 02!!!!!

I hope you are having a blast out there.

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
phillycowboyslover said:
awesome pics. i'm definitely jealous. looks like you met jerry????

Yeah met Jerry he went along the fence and signed autographs for ALL the fans who wanted one.

Thanked him for a great draft, and he said something along the lines of: Thank you we really apprciate you coming out to support us. Now we have to put it together here.

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Canty looks even TALLER in these pics.
The Kid is a legit 6'-7". He'd easily blend into an NBA front court. He is built like Alonzo Mourning. The fills out his entire frame.

If I were to peg any rookie thru. 3rd year player on the Dline......... on our roster with Hall of Fame potential it would be Canty.

The guy is a freak of nature

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Charles said:
The Kid is a legit 6'-7". He'd easily blend into an NBA front court. He is built like Alonzo Mourning. The fills out his entire frame.

If I were to peg any rookie thru. 3rd year player on the Dline......... on our roster with Hall of Fame potential it would be Canty.

The guy is a freak of nature
It's odd you mention Alonzo - that is exactly who Canty reminds me of.

When I was in grad school at Georgetown I was a TA and Alonzo was a freshman in one of my Western Civ sections (fall of 88). He 'stood out' of course, because of his physique...but even more because of a certain dignity he had. A maturity that went along with the 'filled out' frame. - the way he held himself.

The first photos of Canty on the field yesterday reminded me of Alonzo. He was always both a part of it and apart from it, if you know what I mean.

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
Thanks for all the praise guys. I am hoping I get another chance to venture back over to camp again this summer.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysFan02 said:
Thanks for all the praise guys. I am hoping I get another chance to venture back over to camp again this summer.
You deserve all the props. Those photos are exactly what your fellow Cowboy fans hope to see right now. Thanks.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
CowboysFan02 said:
Yeah met Jerry he went along the fence and signed autographs for ALL the fans who wanted one.

Thanked him for a great draft, and he said something along the lines of: Thank you we really apprciate you coming out to support us. Now we have to put it together here.

awesome!

that is totally cool.

one day....one day.....

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Parcells does look like he's lost a bunch of weight. Maybe he's the suprise alternative at RT.