Twitter: CFB Top 10 QBs = 2023 NFL Tankathon

Qcard

Reaction score

We will witness a great Tankathon after week 6. When first wave of non- playoff teams fall out of contention :flagwave:

I am Cowboy fan thus a Dakota Prescott fan but not drafting a QB in the top 100 next year's draft will NOT be smart....some say next year's draftable 10-15 QBs.

Extending Prescott to ease the cap constraints and drafting a QB next year is smart NFL Business

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

We will witness a great Tankathon after week 6. When first wave of non- playoff teams fall out of contention :flagwave:

I am Cowboy fan thus a Dakota Prescott fan but not drafting a QB in the top 100 next year's draft will NOT be smart....some say next year's draftable 10-15 QBs.

Extending Prescott to ease the cap constraints and drafting a QB next year is smart NFL Business

They just traded for Lance. I can’t see them addressing QB again.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Top 10 performances of the week maybe, Drake Maye is going way higher than everyone on this list besides Williams

Sydla

Reaction score
The Top 10 NFL QB list will be different than the Top 10 college QB list for this year. Take a guy like Hartman. Really good college QB. But his size and some of his limitations make him a backup at best in the NFL.