CFP Alabama vs Notre Dame

MikeB80

Reaction score
all the shots of the crowd show people with no masks on. This infuriates me. This is the kind of thing that makes me hate the jones family.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I didn't watch the entire game but, from what I saw, I would be tickled if Patrick Surtain was our pick in the first

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I’d have to re watch and really key in on the player, but the DT Barmore has really stood out to me. If the cowboys end up picking closer to pick 20 than pick 10 he may be one to keep an eye on.

Showed good pass rush skills, and not just gap shooting. Had an excellent sack where he got the G leaning towards his outside, and went right back in with a beautiful swim move. Excellent lateral movement for a guy his size.

High pad level at times, but seemed to handle double teams well. That could be an issue at the next level where olineman will match his strength every week.

6’5” 310+ With good combo of strength and athleticism. Looks like he could play either 1T or 3T in the nfl. Could probably play some 5T as a DE if you needed as well. If you want players who can run a 3/4 4/3 hybrid you could do a lot worse than barmore.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I’d have to re watch and really key in on the player, but the DT Barmore has really stood out to me. If the cowboys end up picking closer to pick 20 than pick 10 he may be one to keep an eye on.

Showed good pass rush skills, and not just gap shooting. Had an excellent sack where he got the G leaning towards his outside, and went right back in with a beautiful swim move. Excellent lateral movement for a guy his size.

High pad level at times, but seemed to handle double teams well. That could be an issue at the next level where olineman will match his strength every week.

6’5” 310+ With good combo of strength and athleticism. Looks like he could play either 1T or 3T in the nfl. Could probably play some 5T as a DE if you needed as well. If you want players who can run a 3/4 4/3 hybrid you could do a lot worse than barmore.
Not great against the run at this juncture, not a good idea for our team that struggles badly in that area. However, is a real good, interior rusher

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Not great against the run at this juncture, not a good idea for our team that struggles badly in that area. However, is a real good, interior rusher
That’s been the knock on him, but I didn’t see it as an issue tonight, and against pretty good competition.

The cowboys need a true 1T more than anything else right now, and I’d agree I’m not sure if That’s the best use of barmores talents or not.

I’m hoping to take a look at some recent games tomorrow and break him down more.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
College football sucks
Dallas Cowboys or nothing
Lol. I'd rather watch college than pro's being those kids play for heart not money. No prima donnas. Just sideline brawls. :laugh:

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I didn't watch the entire game but, from what I saw, I would be tickled if Patrick Surtain was our pick in the first
His stock is certainly pointed up after today’s game. Could easily be the CB1 taken...which is likely way before the cowboys will pick.

Jipper

Reaction score
Lol. I'd rather watch college than pro's being those kids play for heart not money. No prima donnas. Just sideline brawls. :laugh:

you do realize you are posting on an nfl teams site right?

also....aren’t college players crying and suing for money for playing?

Cowboyny

Reaction score
That’s been the knock on him, but I didn’t see it as an issue tonight, and against pretty good competition.

The cowboys need a true 1T more than anything else right now, and I’d agree I’m not sure if That’s the best use of barmores talents or not.

I’m hoping to take a look at some recent games tomorrow and break him down more.
He looks like a 3T to me with the ability to play some at the 1. The 1T for the Cowboys is the far bigger need due to how poor they are against the run