CFP Championship game Bama vs. OSU

tyke1doe

Reaction score
What am I missing?....Trey Sermon had 31 carries for 193 yards last week vs Clemson. Tonight...1 carry for 2 yards. Is he hurt?
He was hurt on the first series. Left for the hospital. I think he had a broken collar bone.

DFWJC

Reaction score
OSU had a great game plan--on both sides of the ball-- last week vs a team that came out somewhat flat and had a few holes.

Tonight, they were just overwhelmed.

No need to rub it in though....despite how obnoxious their fans were towards Clemson and Lawrence last week,

Bama was just clearly the best team in the country this year. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
He was hurt on the first series. Left for the hospital. I think he had a broken collar bone.

oh crap...I missed the first drive....hell that was game set match right there....No wonder OSU played as inspired as Dak. What a waste of 3 hrs.....:banghead:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
OSU had a great game plan--on both sides of the ball-- last week vs a team that came out somewhat flat and had a few holes.

Tonight, they were just overwhelmed.

No need to rub it in though....despite how obnoxious their fans were towards Clemson and Lawrence last week,

Bama was just clearly the best team in the country this year. Nothing to be ashamed of.

In fairness, Clemson kinda deserved it with their coach running his mouth like he did.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have no connection or fandom of these teams or individuals.

But Saban is the GOAT in college and Brady/Belichick are the GOAT in the NFL.

I you don’t like that.....tough.

It’s true beyond a shadow of a doubt.

:bow:

ghst187

Reaction score
I can't wait for the Alabama recruiting scandal to come out...and how all the players are paid. Amazing they have kept it quiet for as long as they have.

Saddest part is it’s far from just Alabama. It’s all over, and worse at the bigger programs. NCAA can’t enforce too often as they are just as corrupt.