Chad Hutchinson on CMT

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
superpunk;1755351 said:
Throwing passes to wannabe chearleaders.

Hilarity ensues...

Which obvioulsy invites the question....what in the hell are you watching CMT reality shows for?

superpunk

Reaction score
Channel surfing with the flu.

I've had all the college football I can take.

This was an awesome reprieve.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
I guess cheerleaders can provide that tucked-in sense of security that mom used to give you when you got sick as a kid. At least I would hope so, 'cause that's what I'd be after. Luckily I haven't been sick in four or five years. Get better bro.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I saw some of that last week. He was wearing his #7 jersey with pride. The way they announced him, you would think he was some former Cowboys great, LOL. Those women probably have no clue that he didn't have much of a career.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
cowboyeric8;1755555 said:
lets bring him in

:D

Hutchinson.jpg

"Do you really mean it?!"

cowboyed

Reaction score
You know the guy was tough and could really sling the ball. Too bad he was one dimensional and didn't have the temparement to operate in the pocket. He even fooled the Bears for a few games quarterbacking for them very convincingly.

But no one I recall got so rigid under pressure than Hutchinson. He wasn't scared as much as he was befuddled and he had zero pocket presence.

Another failed baseball player experiment a la Drew Henson. I think we are done with that notion.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyed;1755665 said:
You know the guy was tough and could really sling the ball. Too bad he was one dimensional and didn't have the temparement to operate in the pocket. He even fooled the Bears for a few games quarterbacking for them very convincingly.

But no one I recall got so rigid under pressure than Hutchinson. He wasn't scared as much as he was befuddled and he had zero pocket presence.

Another failed baseball player experiment a la Drew Henson. I think we are done with that notion.

Too bad he had Campo as his HC.

Kid could've been something....

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ozzu;1755589 said:
Hutchinson.jpg

"Do you really mean it?!"

http://img221.*************/img221/8937/chadbladeal4.jpg
I like me some biscuits...ummhmmm