Chad Jackson is a beast!!!!!

locked&loaded

Reaction score
holy cow, uou should see him on college all star challenge. speed ajilty strenght. hes got great hands. if i were to compare him to anyone it would be. chad johnson. hes got a great personality to.

Natedawg44

Reaction score
I saw it too he looked unreal. Vince Young was sick on the last challenge. He was just so fluid no wasted movement.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Chad Jackson and Young look like great future pros. The kickers didn't really stand out too much to me.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Yup Jackson reminds a great deal of Johnson. Big guy with good hands. Not huge or super fast but good size, good speed, questionable QB play in college and of course excellent hands. Hurt his hand then still caught many passes in a row.

VY is simply money. The fact he hit both target int he obstacle course was just amazing. He would have won anyways without hitting nay but dang the guy is simply accurate.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
jterrell said:
Yup Jackson reminds a great deal of Johnson. Big guy with good hands. Not huge or super fast but good size, good speed, questionable QB play in college and of course excellent hands. Hurt his hand then still caught many passes in a row.

VY is simply money. The fact he hit both target int he obstacle course was just amazing. He would have won anyways without hitting nay but dang the guy is simply accurate.
His clutchness reminds me of Staubach,Elway,Montana and Favre. Incredible!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
locked&loaded said:
holy cow, uou should see him on college all star challenge. speed ajilty strenght. hes got great hands. if i were to compare him to anyone it would be. chad johnson. hes got a great personality to.

whoever makes Sinorice Moss slip to us in the 2nd is alright with me ;)

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
whoever makes Sinorice Moss slip to us in the 2nd is alright with me ;)
Moss has questionable size and hands but he is slippery. Just not sure about a guy with his general lack of college production.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
jterrell said:
Moss has questionable size and hands but he is slippery. Just not sure about a guy with his general lack of college production.

his hands looked fine at the Senior BOwl, and he's built well, and took some shots across the middle of the field

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Chad Jackson reminds me a lot of Sterling Sharpe. He is a really thick 200 pound wr. Physically he has the whole package.