Chad Johnson as WR coach?

mooseq

Reaction score
He did reach out to Dallas Cowboys and tell them he is available as a WR coach. What’s your thoughts? Don’t kill me. He was quick off the line and ran good routes. He does train with AB a lot.....

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
I know he’s viewed in kind of a joking manner now days but from what I remember he was extremely knowledgeable. I saw somewhere that he would tell lesser DBs the route he was running just to help his technique (because in his eyes it leveled the playing field, and made his technique the only difference maker) plus his playing style alignes with Dez. I bring him in for an interview.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Trade up to #1 and draft Rosen...how much money to get Belichick...Chad Johnson as a coach. :facepalm:

Can't wait to see what's next. :muttley:

mooseq

Reaction score
Trade up to #1 and draft Rosen...how much money to get Belichick...Chad Johnson as a coach. :facepalm:

Can't wait to see what's next. :muttley:

It’s going to be a lonnnnnnng off season. Just getting started

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I know he’s viewed in kind of a joking manner now days but from what I remember he was extremely knowledgeable. I saw somewhere that he would tell lesser DBs the route he was running just to help his technique (because in his eyes it leveled the playing field, and made his technique the only difference maker) plus his playing style alignes with Dez. I bring him in for an interview.

Chad could run every route and was probably the best at it due to his foot quickness. He's more Antonio Brown than Dez.

As a coach....why not? Someone should give him a shot. While he was a goofball, he was a tireless worker as a player. I'd guess he has more to offer than Miles Austin who somehow currently is on the staff.

Satchel89

Reaction score
Do you think he would be able to understand the complicated passing scheme? If he can, I'm all for it just as long as he doesn't take away the 4 yard Curl Routes that are a staple of the Offense