Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ABQCOWBOY said:
So, where's the trade talk?

No trade talk....just Nors day dreaming.

Nothing to see here...move along.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
We have 5 QB's.

Is it far fetched to think their "might" be a chance we are looking into a trade before cutting Chad?

Patriots are not going to camp with only Davey/Klingsbury as depth at QB and have serious depth at WR.

Geez

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
D41lasCowboys31 said:
Nors cant even dream right?

If your going to dream do it right, Chad for Bethel Johnson (Parcells would love him)

High draft pick and had a very good rookie year. He and Givens make David Patton the expendable WR.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Nors said:
High draft pick and had a very good rookie year. He and Givens make David Patton the expendable WR.
The Pats run as many as 5 WR sets.
Marquise Walker might be available in trade though.

ChrisFul

Benched
Reaction score
what the hell? since when do teams need to be more than 3 deep at QB? They'll just go sign a body or two for camp, and that will be that. Who the hell trades for a #3/4 QB, and gives you a serviceable WR for one at that? No one.

SmellsLikeTuna

Reaction score
Nors said:
We have 5 QB's.

Is it far fetched to think their "might" be a chance we are looking into a trade before cutting Chad?

Patriots are not going to camp with only Davey/Klingsbury as depth at QB and have serious depth at WR.

Geez

Chad was below average in NFL Europe........what makes you think that any team would give up ANYTHING for him?!?!?!?

Maybe Philly will give Jerry Jones $1 off a cheesesteak for him.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
SmellsLikeTuna said:
Chad was below average in NFL Europe........what makes you think that any team would give up ANYTHING for him?!?!?!?

SmellsLikeTuna, reads like horseshyt.

Are you lost?

http://eagles.theinsiders.com/

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
SmellsLikeTuna said:

For that matter, why would anyone give up something for an injured qb...

SmellsLikeTuna

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
SmellsLikeTuna, reads like horseshyt.

Are you lost?

http://eagles.theinsiders.com/

No, I know where I am......I'm on a board where some people think that a complete bust of an QB is worth a decent backup WR. Although I quoted the wrong post, I think that my point was made.

And why would you assume that I would want to go to an Eagle board??

Are varying opinions not welcome here.........I did not know that this was a board for Cowboy fans to gather alone and stroke each other off, with no one watching....my bad.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Not to say that Nors trade idea is right, but, Chad Hutchinson could have been released on June 14th. Nearly a month has passed, so either we are:

1. Evaluating his shoulder for IR.

2. Deciding between Hutchinson or Romo.

3. Waiting for a chance to trade him.

Reaction score
Actually Chad completing 60% of his passes behind that awful Oline was AWESOME!

I hope we don't give away our best passer and start our worst passer (Q)!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
SmellsLikeTuna said:
No, I know where I am......I'm on a board where some people think that a complete bust of an QB is worth a decent backup WR. Although I quoted the wrong post, I think that my point was made.

And why would you assume that I would want to go to an Eagle board??

Are varying opinions not welcome here.........I did not know that this was a board for Cowboy fans to gather alone and stroke each other off, with no one watching....my bad.

Because I think your an Eagles fan. The stupidity indicator recently installed on this board just went into over drive. That only happens when eagles fans find there way.

Varying opinions of Cowboys fans and respectable posters from other teams are welcome. Pillow biters coming over to share last nights depraved dream sets are not. Spare me your Fraudian group study evaluations of unconsciouse, repressed memories of childhood, traumatic experiences sessions I think it was, and be on your way. Your woofully unarmed to defend yourself here.

cowboy4322

Cowboy Realist
Reaction score
Hollywood Henderson said:
Actually Chad completing 60% of his passes behind that awful Oline was AWESOME!

I hope we don't give away our best passer and start our worst passer (Q)!

Hollywood:

Are you Chad's agent or something?, I'm sorry, but Chad is not going to start in Dallas, deal with it. In fact I will bet that Chad won't start anywhere in the NFL this year unless a major, and I do major amount of QB injuries strike this year.

Cowboy4322

SmellsLikeTuna

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Because I think your an Eagles fan. The stupidity indicator recently installed on this board just went into over drive. That only happens when eagles fans find there way.

Well, I'm not an Eagle fan.

And any intelligence that you thought you displayed in the remainder of your post was lost on me with the above 'horeshyt'.

Honestly, I come here because I enjoy a good laugh........there are a lot of boards around with a lot of homers.....but this board by far has the most. And I like posting when I disagree to see insecure little girls like yourself get THEIR feathers ruffled.

Have a nice day Sally. :D

blindzebra

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:

Varying opinions of Cowboys fans and respectable posters from other teams are welcome. Pillow biters coming over to share last nights depraved dream sets are not. Spare me your Fraudian group study evaluations of unconsciouse, repressed memories of childhood, traumatic experiences sessions I think it was, and be on your way. Your woofully unarmed to defend yourself here.

Based on his past posts he's a Dolphins' fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.