Chainmail Arm Guards!

Kwyn

Reaction score
Been thinking about ordering the chainmail armor advertised on the site.

Anyone bought them and have some true life stories of life or death combat with ninjas or big cats?

dsturgeon

Reaction score
If you put out money for the armor, put out a little extra and get mithral chainmail. I saw a documentary about it, and it can stop a giant spear

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I've worn chainmail gloves, that are used for shucking oysters. They work and keep you from getting punctured or stabbed, but you still feel the pressure from the hit. They protect from sharp/pointed objects, but not from blunt force objects.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
About 20 years ago, a friend wanted me to help him collect abalone off the coast of the Farallon Islands. I was relatively new to advanced diving at the time. I also didn’t know what the dangers were in regards to abalone fishing.

Well, he put me in a chainmail shark suit because there were many white sharks around, big ones. The suit really wouldn’t stop a GW, I would have been crushed rather than sliced :muttley:

The suit weighed about 20lbs, it was heavy and cumbersome with limited swimming abilities. That was the one and only time I will ever wear one. Oh, I didn’t see one shark that day!