Champ's Mock Gobbler

Champsheart

Reaction score
Many may remember Bernies Mock Muncher. It was a Mock draft comprised of many Mock Drafts and the total consensus of those Mocks. I do not think he is doing it any more so I researched this myself. I will give you all the data of 24 Mock drafts with who they had us taking.

The consensus have us taking Antrel Rolle at #11, and Shawn Merriman at #20.

One interesting thing is out of 24 Mock Drafts guess who's name never appeared, Mike Williams.

There are a lot of things you can pull away from the following, but I thought some of you would like to see it.

With the #11 Pick -
Antrel Rolle - 6 selections
D. Johnson - 3 selections
Pac-Man Jones - 3 selections
Shawn Merriman - 3 selections
Braylon Edwards - 2 selections

All of the following were selected once -
Dan Cody, Alex Smith, Justin Miller, Thomas Davis, Erasmus James, David Pollack, and Marlin Jackson.

With the #20 Pick -
Shawn Merriman - 3 selections
Troy Williamson - 2 selections
Dan Cody - 2 selections
Mark Clayton - 2 selections
Carlos Rogers - 2 selections
Antaj Hawthorne - 2 selections
David Pollack - 2 selections

All of the following were selected once -
Braylon Edwards, Marlin Jackson, Thomas Davis, Derrick Johnson, Shaun Cody, Brandon Browner, Elton Brown, Jammal Brown, and Marcus Spears.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
Senior Bowl reports say Roddy White is a stud and Clayton is catching everything in sight.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
I would rather have Rolle and Pollack.

But I think we bring in FA CB not draft one.

jcollins28

Reaction score
Shotgun Dave said:
Senior Bowl reports say Roddy White is a stud and Clayton is catching everything in sight.

Yeah that is what I hear even though some Texas Alum tried to tell me that Clayton could not catch a STD in a Tulsa ***** house.

lkelly

Reaction score
jcollins28 said:
Yeah that is what I hear even though some Texas Alum tried to tell me that Clayton could not catch a STD in a Tulsa ***** house.

Does he use condoms? That may explain it.