Twitter: Chance for rain in Tampa during the MNF game

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Cowboys would be playing in rain if they had gotten the 5th seed like some wanted them to get.

mldardy

Reaction score
giphy.gif

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Well, if there are thunderstorms, the game will get delayed.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
So if we win and Philthy wins, we play Philthy at home? Yes...?

If so, let's go Eagles!

I want to stick it to Philthy and all their fans here, like Risen and Moutaineer. :)

blueblood70

Reaction score
Cowboys would be playing in rain if they had gotten the 5th seed like some wanted them to get.

I'm really curious and why you would start a post on what might have been or what could have been just because of the weather nobody really wanted to go on the road and not have more home games and be the fifth seed there were very few people that were saying those ridiculous things.... But we did go on the road and play in weather you know like game one New York and blew them out 40 to nothing it's not like we can't play on the road it's usually on the road against a team like Buffalo who we had ten players who were injured sick or hurt... Or the 49ers we just weren't even in that game but we played well in Philadelphia we played well in Miami so everyone's scared of weather games and road games..

I'm not but I'm glad we're the number two seed because we wanted the home games not really just because of the weather's home field advantages more than just playing inside. It's because of the crowd and the communication that way the offensive defense knows the crowd are smart enough to help them ,

so we can have an advantage with the communication not use silent counts and not have to change anything and it helps Prescott in the offensive line and everyone else be on the same page that is one of the reasons you wanna be at home..

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So if we win and Philthy wins, we play Philthy at home? Yes...?

If so, let's go Eagles!

I want to stick it to Philthy and all their fans here, like Risen and Moutaineer. :)
The winner of the Bucs/philly game is irrelevant. What matter is the rams vs lions game. If the rams win then we get to play the winner of the Bucs/philly. If the lions win then we play the lions

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Check out the forecast in KC, possibly -12° with wind chill.

Ticket prices there are plummeting.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
This actually benefits the Eagles. If their moron of a coach is forced to run the ball due to weather their chances of winning greatly increases. They actually do it pretty well.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Depends on the winner of Lions-Rams. Rams win we play winner of Bucs-Eagles if we win.
The winner of the Bucs/philly game is irrelevant. What matter is the rams vs lions game. If the rams win then we get to play the winner of the Bucs/philly. If the lions win then we play the lions
Only if Rams beat Eagles, other we get Lions….if we win…
Gotcha! Thanks for the correction. ;)