Chance of Claps’a’lot Getting Fired This Year?

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Serious question. If we do terrible this year will Clappy get fired?

That's not a serious question. Just your addiction to anything involving the word "clap" When it comes to JG.

It was cute at first but it's run it's coarse.

It's not funny anymore.

Jchilly

Reaction score
That's not a serious question. Just your addiction to anything involving the word "clap" When it comes to JG.

It was cute at first but it's run it's coarse.

It's not funny anymore.

Run it’s “coarse”, huh? Some of us are ready for a change here.

Here’s what gets me the most. Who’s decision was it to not have Dak and Elliott get warmed up with the new O-line in the preseason?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here’s what gets me the most. Who’s decision was it to not have Dak and Elliott get warmed up with the new O-line in the preseason?

Seriously? That's what gets you the most?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wait, are you being sarcastic? Seriously?

Yeah, you can't see me because it's over the internet and everything, so you'll have to take my word for it. With a completely straight face, I think that's an absolutely ridiculous thing to be concerned about, for a team with a relatively long list of things to possibly be concerned about.

Jchilly

Reaction score
Yeah, you can't see me because it's over the internet and everything, so you'll have to take my word for it. With a completely straight face, I think that's an absolutely ridiculous thing to be concerned about, for a team with a relatively long list of things to possibly be concerned about.

Isn’t it funny how everything played out here, now that we’re at the end of week 2. looks like I was right. Looks like getting them warmed up was a concern.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Isn’t it funny how everything played out here, now that we’re at the end of week 2. looks like I was right. Looks like getting them warmed up was a concern.

Looks like you want to interpret things so you were right. Looked to me like Dak played better when he was protected better and playing against a significantly less-talented defense. Elliott's looked exactly the same in both weeks and by that I mean he's his usual self. What's different is the holes aren't there that we're used to seeing. Though we've seen that take up to a month to get together in each of the last two seasons, so if you stop and think about it, and about the fact we've got two new starters on the OL, we probably know what the reason for that is, too.

And it has absolutely zero to do with the 30 or so snaps Dak or Zeke might have gotten in a meaningless preseason game with no game planning and where everything is setup to not get somebody essential injured anyway.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
The coordinators will be the first to go, so this will give Jason a built in buffer.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Serious question. If we do terrible this year will Clappy get fired?
Without a doubt. Jerry loved Romo, Dez, Bailey etc.... and he didn't hold on to them. And he won't do so with Clapper either should the 'Boys not make the playoffs.:popcorn: