Changing Your Background

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Every now and then I see a post about the background graphics being Troy Aikman.

Up on the line where it says "Cowboys Chat" on the left and has a "Make a Donation" button on the right is an option to "Change Your Background."

If you click on this you'll find 3 different background colors as well as a number of players, etc. you can put in the upper right. Troy Aikman is the default just because his name comes first in the alphabet.

Our graphics guys are making some new player backgrounds as well. We hope to have those for you soon. If there is a player you want please let us know.

Anyone who doesn't love the dancing Jerry Jones one is a Commander at heart.

:grin:

Hope that helps.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
well done man!! :bow:

I love my new Emmitt picture and my light grey colors!!

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Troy Aikman is my favorite Cowboy past, present and future, so I've never had a problem with the default pic. :cool:

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Geez I love Aikman's picture, but just couldn't resist Dancing Jerry :D Thats just hilarous ;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
Geez I love Aikman's picture, but just couldn't resist Dancing Jerry :D Thats just hilarous ;)
Yet another convert. By far my favorite.

shnagy

Reaction score
Hey Hos, thanks for the announcement. I actually found out that you could do this a couple of days ago, which is pretty sad considering how much I visit this site. Now I'm going to check out the dancing Jerry Jones.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
Every now and then I see a post about the background graphics being Troy Aikman.

Up on the line where it says "Cowboys Chat" on the left and has a "Make a Donation" button on the right is an option to "Change Your Background."

If you click on this you'll find 3 different background colors as well as a number of players, etc. you can put in the upper right. Troy Aikman is the default just because his name comes first in the alphabet.

Yeah I know, but why can't we change the background from being Aikman? :)