Channing Crowder picture

chicago JK

Reaction score
162294.jpg

I got this off another draft message board.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I wouldn't be suprised if he has problems staying healthy. Looks like he has no flexibility whatsoever.

mullet

Reaction score
Rack said:
I wouldn't be suprised if he has problems staying healthy. Looks like he has no flexibility whatsoever.

muscle bound does not prohibit flexibility. witness a gymnast.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
mullet said:
muscle bound does not prohibit flexibility. witness a gymnast.

I didn't say it did. He doesn't look flexible.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I hope this doesn't turn into the Greg Jones lovefest last year...

He's pretty stacked, who knows on flexibility. Being huge isn't always good as it places added stress on key joints. Ask David Boston.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Those bumps on his arms and chest look like they hurt :D

Dude is ripped...stay off the roids boy. No doubt he is physically ready for NFL...geeez.

Gunter504

Reaction score
Ive been to EVERY gators home game for the past two years. that is not channing crowder. i live in gainesville and see him often-i promise that isnt him.

chicago JK

Reaction score
Gunter504 said:
Ive been to EVERY gators home game for the past two years. that is not channing crowder. i live in gainesville and see him often-i promise that isnt him.
Thanks Gunter. I tried checking before posting, but couldn't find proof. It was posted at TFY draft message board under a Crowder thread. Thanks for clearing it up.

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
Gunter504 said:

Crowder is not that big. I'm a huge fan of SEC football and that person in the picture is not Crowder.

Thanks Gunter

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
SALADIN said:
How can you look at a picture and tell that someone isn't flexible?

Are you serious? Did you even look at the pic?

Fact, larger muscles lessen your flexibility.

Now, I'm not saying it's impossible to be flexible if you're big. I did not say that. But when you get that big, even if you stretch A LOT, you are gonna lose some flexibility. Again, I didn't say you can't be flexible if you're that big. But the more you grow (muscle growth) the less flexibility you retain, even if you stretch regularly.