Chargers are waiving DT Sebastian Joseph-Day

blueblood70

Reaction score

wait, we're a playoff team!

The problem here is he'd have to clear waivers that other guy the Titans let go didn't even last two days.. So before the playoff teams even have a shot all the other teams with worse records get a shot at putting him on their team.. You know all the in the mixed teams the fringe teams that have a playoff shot that might need help they're gonna gobble this dude up first or even a team like the Eagles are slightly below below us right now right so they would get first shot at him that's why waivers are there...

By the way that said I have no idea who this guy is...

If somebody knows who he is let us know how this guys game is what exact position he plays his stat sheet and by the way last time I checked and I haven't really paid attention too much of the chargers they're running game and on defense sucks they gave up a lot of yards and points...

JayFord

Reaction score
if the guy is being released 3 games before seasons end he probably isnt that good

but this forum will cry and complain over us not picking him up kinda like Darius Leonard

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
we don't need fat we need good

Aaron Donald is under 300 lbs I'll take him all day everyday

ad 6' 1", 280 lbs
Aaron Donald is a unicorn.

and we need bulk. Marinelli ruined this front office for years with his "1Tech with 3Tech twitch" nonsense.

Modern defense has to be multiple, you need both. This team stinks against the run because they have undersized DT's and undersized LB's.

Markquese Bell and Jayron Kearse are valuable nickle defenders. They are absolute liabilities in the box against the run.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I'm trying to stress the point that all the all the defensive and offensive lineman have to be fattys, some are just great even under 300lbs.,
Yeah that's easily the case. Even Chris Jones is actually pretty slim for his height.

Bohanna is pretty hefty, but doesn't make a hefty impact. So on and so forth.

Realistically if a DT can't move, it doesn't really matter large they are.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Aaron Donald is a unicorn.

and we need bulk. Marinelli ruined this front office for years with his "1Tech with 3Tech twitch" nonsense.

Modern defense has to be multiple, you need both. This team stinks against the run because they have undersized DT's and undersized LB's.

Markquese Bell and Jayron Kearse are valuable nickle defenders. They are absolute liabilities in the box against the run.
people keep saying that but clark is like 6 foot 3 245 and evans 6'1 235 and LVE 6'4 256,

we have some meat with hankins 330 , mazi 337 ,and that PS kid Davis 6'5 335? Osa is 280 plays similarly to Donald, yes unicorn but still OSa shown great leverage and nice moves at his size, Gallimore is 320, so how are we that light in many minds?

yes his nickel and dime packages have small hybrid s/lbers in this scheme, what you have to live and die with as DQ scheme uses a lot of that hybrid stuff..

Praxit

Reaction score
Yeah that's easily the case. Even Chris Jones is actually pretty slim for his height.

Bohanna is pretty hefty, but doesn't make a hefty impact. So on and so forth.

Realistically if a DT can't move, it doesn't really matter large they are.
yep, the Irony of DT.

They aren't all made the same.

Donald is little smaller, but can move and make plays.
Wilfork was big and muggy, and could move really well.

We have Davis, and even though he's huge dude.
He's got mollasese somewhere on him.