Chargers Vs. Patriots

gmb1

Reaction score
So much for this game being competitive. At least the AFC Championship is in KC although I don't trust Andy Reid.

zack

Reaction score
Blow out. Chargers choking big time. Anyone think Andy Reid can win against the Pats?

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Chiefs vs any NFC team = I'll watch
Pats vs Saints = I'll watch and root for the Saints
Pats vs Rams = I'll skip
Pats vs Eagles = I'll skip

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Teams with good coaching have longevity. Basic knowledge that Jerry fails to understand. Can you imagine what it must feel like to be a fan and know your team will be in contention for a ring every single year, practically assured of a playoff appearance going in to each season? We had it in the 90's, but it's been so long ago I barely remember the feeling of confidence.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Well that's the blessing and curse of this team. (Mainly a curse)

We're the NFL version of the Lakers. We'll always get attention.

Well... the lakers have won 5 championships in their young floor general’s lifetime. Maybe more like the Bulls? People wearing their jackets everywhere you go because of something that happened during the Clinton administration.

gmb1

Reaction score
They lakers have won 5 championships in their young floor general’s lifetime. Maybe more like the Bulls? People wearing their jackets everywhere you go because of something that happened during the Clinton administration.
You have a point.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I LOVE how the Patriots use 2 rb in the backfield. I wish we had a better option than Rod Smith.
A scatback type that can run , catch out rhe backfield and be used in screen game and jet sweep motions.
It would take a little focus off zeke and keep the defense off balance
Instead we get predictable crap