Charles Manson dead at 83

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
So Stalin and Castro are innocent?

How about the Iman at the radical mosque in Yemen?

Id ask you to review torture, imprisonment and murders of those who refused to follow orders of stalin and castro vs. manson.

My guess is, Mason never tortured, imprisoned or killed anyone who told him no.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Everyone is responsible for themselves. Words dont make someone else kill someone.

It's illegal to conspire to commit murder. Even if you don't pull the trigger yourself, if you paid money for a hitman, you would be also guilty. If you manipulated people to commit murder, you're guilty of conspiracy to murder. That's what Manson did. He was a cult leader who didn't want to get his hands dirty himself. He let others do his dirty work. I'm glad he had to rot in prison. Buh-bye, Charles Manson. You will not be missed.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He was a decent musician and had his music recorded by several artist as well known as Guns-n-Roses. Not such a decent human being.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Id ask you to review torture, imprisonment and murders of those who refused to follow orders of stalin and castro vs. manson.

My guess is, Mason never tortured, imprisoned or killed anyone who told him no.
Still just words according to you.......unless you are saying they personally carried out the torture and imprisonment and murder of millions

Passepartout

Reaction score
Guy was beyond a monster. He taking some aimless youth at their expense and his own personal gain to murder seven innocent people and ruin their families lives forever. Hopefully those families and the survivors will begin the heal their wounds. You can get justice but not closure.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
He killed nobody...he had some weak minded fools kill for him.

He did not even pay them like some pay a hitman to do for them.

He was never as evil as people made him out to be.

He was a drug induced vagrant who was probably bi-polar and schizophrenic but was smart enough manipulate idiots with drugs and some pyscho babble bs.

Define Evil....

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Just let me say this before anyone gets his/her pantaloons in a wad, I don't condone what he did or what happened in anyway but this song isn't half bad. Kind of reminds me of Jose Feliciano.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Guy was beyond a monster. He taking some aimless youth at their expense and his own personal gain to murder seven innocent people and ruin their families lives forever. Hopefully those families and the survivors will begin the heal their wounds. You can get justice but not closure.
Justice would have been the electric chair and about 40 yrs ago.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Just let me say this before anyone gets his/her pantaloons in a wad, I don't condone what he did or what happened in anyway but this song isn't half bad. Kind of reminds me of Jose Feliciano.

Yeah. Not too bad.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score

Sometimes some people with talent can be rotten people. You can acknowledge that and it's not the same thing as condoning what they did, so no harm done. If you google "Hitler's art" you can find the paintings he did. While he was no groundbreaking artist, his paintings weren't bad. If you didn't know they were by Hitler, you would be fine with one of his paintings decorating a house or building. Realizing that a bad person had some abilities is not the same thing as condoning what they did.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess we disagree on what constitutes evil.

Sure Manson was evil. You don't plot the deaths of everyone in the former Dennis Wilson house without being evil. Yeah his point of view was twisted, but he was still evil.