Chase Daniel - All 22 vs Cowboys D

doomsday9084

Reaction score
At about 11 minutes you have an example of what is right with SF and what is wrong with Dallas' offense. Purdy starts his throwing motion before the receiver makes his break. The WR catches it when he is "wide open". If you look though, a safety is on his way to cover the route. If Purdy was like a quarter second or less slower with his throw, that safety is right in front of the WR and its either an incompletion or interception.

Dak constantly throws after a guy makes his break, which allows defenders time to close gaps. It makes the offense and the WR's look bad. The timing difference is so subtle that I don't think a lot of people pick up on it. As I note, its like a quarter second. I hope this is just growing pains for Dak in the system.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
At about 11 minutes you have an example of what is right with SF and what is wrong with Dallas' offense. Purdy starts his throwing motion before the receiver makes his break. The WR catches it when he is "wide open". If you look though, a safety is on his way to cover the route. If Purdy was like a quarter second or less slower with his throw, that safety is right in front of the WR and its either an incompletion or interception.

Dak constantly throws after a guy makes his break, which allows defenders time to close gaps. It makes the offense and the WR's look bad. The timing difference is so subtle that I don't think a lot of people pick up on it. As I note, its like a quarter second. I hope this is just growing pains for Dak in the system.
What a bunch of garbage!

Purdy has all day in the pocket every time to find his wide open receivers whether quick dumps or longer developing pass routes. Why? Because doofus Dan Quinn refuses to play man-to-man AT THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE. Instead, this numbskull of a D-Coordinator is giving the game away by playing zone AND HAVING HIS PLAYERS PLAYING 7+ YARDS FROM THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE. Quinn pretty much gave the game away with his horrible schemes and playcalling! The question we should be asking is how much did the 49ers or some rich rusky pay him to throw the game away?

doomsday9084

Reaction score
What a bunch of garbage!

Purdy has all day in the pocket every time to find his wide open receivers whether quick dumps or longer developing pass routes. Why? Because doofus Dan Quinn refuses to play man-to-man AT THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE. Instead, this numbskull of a D-Coordinator is giving the game away by playing zone AND HAVING HIS PLAYERS PLAYING 7+ YARDS FROM THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE. Quinn pretty much gave the game away with his horrible schemes and playcalling! The question we should be asking is how much did the 49ers or some rich rusky pay him to throw the game away?
This is just angry keyboard mashing intended to distract from any discussion about Dak. Dak has one of the lowest pressure rates in the NFL.

Regardless, getting back to SF and contrasting them with Dallas, SF has a run game. Teams have to respect it and that sets up a lot. Dallas was supposed to have a good running game this year and they don't. That has put a lot of pressure on the passing game. If Dak supporters want to whataboutism something to distract from Dak, I would recommend that they point to the run game before they go after Quinn. That just makes you look bad.

Lastly, if anyone thinks that Dak is anticipating his throws, I'm not sure what games they are watching. Everything comes out late compared to a guy like Purdy.

Brooksey

Reaction score
This is just angry keyboard mashing intended to distract from any discussion about Dak. Dak has one of the lowest pressure rates in the NFL.

Regardless, getting back to SF and contrasting them with Dallas, SF has a run game. Teams have to respect it and that sets up a lot. Dallas was supposed to have a good running game this year and they don't. That has put a lot of pressure on the passing game. If Dak supporters want to whataboutism something to distract from Dak, I would recommend that they point to the run game before they go after Quinn. That just makes you look bad.

Lastly, if anyone thinks that Dak is anticipating his throws, I'm not sure what games they are watching. Everything comes out late compared to a guy like Purdy.
:hammer:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Just go follow Purdy already. I can't stand supposed Cowboys fans who bash our own with lies while kissing up to opposing QBs. Quit messing around and go follow those teams instead.

khiladi

Reaction score

Dak has always been slow. It’s not the new system.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Just go follow Purdy already. I can't stand supposed Cowboys fans who bash our own with lies while kissing up to opposing QBs. Quit messing around and go follow those teams instead.
I'll flip that. I can't stand supposed Cowboy fans who trash the entire defense and Dan Quinn just to prop up one player. Oh, probably the O line and receivers too. You aren't a Cowboys fan, you are a Dak fan and should find a Dak Prescott forum to post in.

Me defending the defense, the O line and the receivers of the Dallas Cowboys doesn't make me anti-Cowboys. That's completely absurd.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What a bunch of garbage!

You know this dude punches holes in walls.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'll flip that. I can't stand supposed Cowboy fans who trash the entire defense and Dan Quinn just to prop up one player. Oh, probably the O line and receivers too. You aren't a Cowboys fan, you are a Dak fan and should find a Dak Prescott forum to post in.

Me defending the defense, the O line and the receivers of the Dallas Cowboys doesn't make me anti-Cowboys. That's completely absurd.
Poor ittle child. You can't handle the truth. Everyone can clearly see Dan Quinn got schooled and outcoached. The whole Defense sucked and gave up 42 points. That's because the 49ers let their foot off the gas during the 4th quarter, if not, the score easily would have been over 50 points!

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
This is ain't tea time with the ladies or group therapy...no one cares what you can "stand". People don't see the game the way you do...deal with it. You sound like a jaded lover.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Poor ittle child. You can't handle the truth. Everyone can clearly see Dan Quinn got schooled and outcoached. The whole Defense sucked and gave up 42 points. That's because the 49ers let their foot off the gas during the 4th quarter, if not, the score easily would have been over 50 points!
"Poor little child"? Your posting on this forum is just immature fanboy stuff.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/projection

Projection​

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
What a bunch of garbage!

Dallas is one of the most man heavy D‘s in the NFL. 3rd this year.
Playing off doesn’t mean it’s a zone. There are many ways to play man. Press, press bail, trail technique etc.

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dallas is one of the most man heavy D‘s in the NFL. 3rd this year.
Playing off doesn’t mean it’s a zone. There are many ways to play man. Press, press bail, trail technique etc.
Playing off man, zone......same thing......You're not playing press.