Chase Daniel: Best NFL QB Power Ranking through Week 13

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Good or Bad?
Depends on perception... I prefer to see where the chips fall at the end of the season. I put more stock into who made it to a championship game or the super bowl rather than pounding my chest over opinionated week 13 power rankings. But I get it, some people live for this kind of stuff, I'm just not one of them.

I agree that Dak is having probably his best season since 2016, but I look at different variables like level of competition, and that has been downright awful. Do I hope this level of play continues? You're damn right I do, but right now I'm skeptical. But around these parts being skeptical gets you labeled as a a terrible 'hater' for some reason. Ce la vie.

Last edited:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I curious to know what was said in that meeting room after the niners game because this is a 180 degrees Dak and a 180 degrees passing offense!
I think the transformation of Dak and the offense is due in part to the Cowboys seeing they won't win a lot of games if they rely on their defense and the offense playing "not to lose" football. Limiting Dak to limit turnovers stifled the offense.

Give McCarthy credit for the reset and transforming the offense back to an explosive unit.

Credit Dak for his work ethic and preparation to elevate himself into the elite conversation.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Don't need to watch it, I could tell by the silhouette Dak's number one. Well deserved, he's playing at an elite level.
Let's keep it going Dak, carve those eagles up like a Christmas goose.
Actually I think it's Donald Faison. (I would attach a photo to prove it, but seem to be incapable of that.)

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
Ive been so down on dak these past two years its so nice to see this
If he keeps this up itll be very, very hard to stop us unless our defense continues to play like garbage, which something i thought would be the complete opposite this season.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just imagine if they worked out the kinks in pre season instead of the first 5 games. Dak would probably hold some NFL records by now.

Proof

Reaction score
Depends on perception... I prefer to see where the chips fall at the end of the season. I put more stock into who made it to a championship game or the super bowl rather than pounding my chest over opinionated week 13 power rankings. But I get it, some people live for this kind of stuff, I'm just not one of them.

I agree that Dak is having probably his best season since 2016, but I look at different variables like level of competition, and that has been downright awful. Do I hope this level of play continues? You're damn right I do, but right now I'm skeptical. But around these parts being skeptical gets you labeled as a a terrible 'hater' for some reason. Ce la vie.
that's not perception, it's a straw man. there is no question of what you prefer. when you have to add caveats and infer that others don't value things not a part of the current discussion, you're just doing your best to twist and contort to avoid answering the question. wonder where the hater moniker probably comes from. also it's c'est